Outside the court room wish me luck guys final judgment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck saxiib. Act miskin miskin. Went to court a few weeks ago, for beating some kid. Kalabka showed up in court and said yeah thats him. Even though i denied ever seing him. point is be cautious with what u say. :bell:

Good luck saxiib. Act miskin miskin. Went to court a few weeks ago, for beating some kid. Kalabka showed up in court and said yeah thats him. Even though i denied ever seing him. point is be cautious with what u say. :bell:
Bro the jury is discussing together and they are making their final verdict Inshallah I win imma need you man s duas right now im literally shook

where did this happen? do they have evidence?
No wallahi the only evidence they have is the witness identiying me on Facebook sending the picture to the police and then in the id parade he picked me out and I called no evidence because I really couldn't remember anything that happened that day and didn't want to lie so I don't know the jury might take his side but they have to be completely sure he telling the truth and Idk wallahi im just scared I wore the red poppy this whole week suit tie and slivked back hair but you can never trust these jury some xaasid out there

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
No wallahi the only evidence they have is the witness identiying me on Facebook sending the picture to the police and then in the id parade he picked me out and I called no evidence because I really couldn't remember anything that happened that day and didn't want to lie so I don't know the jury might take his side but they have to be completely sure he telling the truth and Idk wallahi im just scared I wore the red poppy this whole week suit tie and slivked back hair but you can never trust these jury some xaasid out there
Prosecutors don't usually file cases where there is no evidence.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
A criminal prosecution must be founded upon some kind of evidence, pursuant to the law, the Penal Code, the Evidence Code etc

I think a spell in the clink would do you some good saxib. You only value what you've got when you've lost it. Too many spoiled kids running around. Iska adkeeyso.

But if you insist, the libertarian mujahedeen will put in a good word for you with the Almighty. Just make sure you return to barracks when you're acquitted of molesting young boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending