Oromos marching towards Addis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The opposition has already formed from within. The center is the weakest it has ever been, their fall is imminent.

No one will have a problem with them leading as long as they are not Ethnocentric. No one want to replace one ethnocentric party by another. The Oromos cannot be effective ethnocentric party like the TPLF because they are not united in their cause. There is Christian/Muslim dived, geography divide and most importantly, there is a huge chunk of the population with mixed ethnicity who is never brought up when discussing politics.

Right now language unites them but there are fundamental differences they need to address. Under the guise of mulit-ethincity this divide seems small but when trying to isolate themselves they won't be able to hide this. which why more and more looking for better representation in the existing system that will faze out the hegemony of the TPLF.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
The opposition has already formed from within. The center is the weakest it has ever been, their fall is imminent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what kind of confusing bullshit are you spewing....Why shouldn't they lead if elected to the position? You're for a united Ethiopia but one where your group stays in power? How do see that continue to happen...i mean seriously. That's not how democracy works.

and for your information my sympathy will always be with my countrymen NO MATTER the ethnicity...I am know starting to understand that is a novel idea for Tigrayans.

what kind of confusing bullshit are you spewing....Why shouldn't they lead if elected to the position? You're for a united Ethiopia but one where your group stays in power? How do see that continue to happen...i mean seriously. That's not how democracy works.

and for your information my sympathy will always be with my countrymen NO MATTER the ethnicity...I am know starting to understand that is a novel idea for Tigrayans.
What you're saying is that these ethnic states are essentially fair and that they should be kept. People should vote on merit and party ideology not on ethnic backing. So if an Oromo were to be PM and was backed by different people due to his ideology and not his ethnicity, that would be fine. It's currently a zero sums race to the bottom on who can multiply like rabbits, which will only further the poverty in the country. Oromos have also stolen the most land in Ethiopian history.
Ps if I only want my people to rule then I would be happy with tplf.

If Ethiopia were to splinter they would be attacked from every angle. Wonder why?

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
how did that work out for you?:mjpls:

TPLF were supposed to secede like the Eritreans

:kanyehmm:

Instead Mengistu capitulated faster than the French and left the entire country in the hands of the TPLF who were basically like well don't mind if I do

:kanyehmm:

The TPLF were manufactured, armed and trained in Somalia, the goal was to overthrow the derg and give the Somali region a referendum :mjlol:
Lol that's a lie. EPLF started in Egypt and tplf started in Eritrea. All their funding came from arabs and robbing banks and government coffers/weapons.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lol that's a lie. EPLF started in Egypt and tplf started in Eritrea. All their funding came from arabs and robbing banks and government coffers/weapons.

SmartSelectImage_2017-11-12-23-38-41.png

Somalia hosted the WSLF, EPLF, OLF, and the TPLF.

Afwerki and Zenawi lived in the same compound in Mogadishu and had Somali passports.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dude's mad Barre made them landlocked

:russ:

It's amazing how things played out

SNM + EPLF both declare secession, only one is an actual country.

USC + TPLF march on the capital, get rid of the dictator, and have the entire country at their mercy. One controls Ethiopia to this day, the other....

:snoop:

How do you follow the same script and f*ck up so badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts