Oromos marching towards Addis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats what i thought since ya'll border Central Somalia.
About the islamic state...i dont think we can afford such a ideoligy to be honest With you, ONLF fought very hard to get rid of that UWSLF terrorist Groups who were roaming around Our region.

Let's just try to unite and form a transitional government to atleast have something there, islamic, communism or capitalism ha inoo dambeyso.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
About the islamic state...i dont think we can afford such a ideoligy to be honest With you, ONLF fought very hard to get rid of that UWSLF terrorist Groups who were roaming around Our region.

Let's just try to unite and form a transitional government to atleast have something there, islamic, communism or capitalism ha inoo dambeyso.
I am just being sarcastic mate, an Islamic state can't work in this Era. It's suicidal at best.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

Adigana yaad tahay?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you're saying is that these ethnic states are essentially fair and that they should be kept. People should vote on merit and party ideology not on ethnic backing. So if an Oromo were to be PM and was backed by different people due to his ideology and not his ethnicity, that would be fine. It's currently a zero sums race to the bottom on who can multiply like rabbits, which will only further the poverty in the country. Oromos have also stolen the most land in Ethiopian history.
Ps if I only want my people to rule then I would be happy with tplf.

If Ethiopia were to splinter they would be attacked from every angle. Wonder why?

That is why in the post earlier i mentioned as long as they are not ethnocentric then i don't see why they should not lead the country. This applies to all groups not just them. I don't like the way you stated what you did. It did not sound like it came from a reasoned place but our of ignorance. You and I agree on the ethnic states but don't adopt the talking points of somalispot.

As for the land argument. That is why they should not pursue independence. All groups that borders them will claim historical rights and they will be fighting a war on all sides and they will never know peace. I hope people can see past the now and see the hellish future that will be for all concerned.

Inner OG circle = abdi ilays group and ONLF.
Issa is the majority after us followed by gadabuursi then sheekhaal then isaaqs.

60k was abit overrated I must admit :damedamn:but I've been confirmed that liyuu are over 40k by ina labagoole if you have heard about him

Marsin do you only travel in the Northern K5 area?

Liben Zone is one of the most populated regions in K5. Both the Degoodi and Garre that dominate Liben Zone are much more numerous than the Sheekhal who live in one of the smallest woredas in K5. Heck, Raaso is one of the smallest Woredas in K5 and they are becoming more alligned with Oromos due to the bad blood with the OG. You are also forgetting the three Woredas adjacent to Bale that are inhabited by the Gurre and Gariire. In the unlikely event of an ethnic war in Ethiopia, the front line in Southern K5 will pit Oromos against the subclans that immediately border them.

As for Dire Dawa, don't be fooled by appearances. Being the second Ethiopian city, there is no denying that it is a multi-ethnic city like Addis. Even the Amharas are well represented. However, the dominant group that surround the city are Gurgura as it is within their traditional clan territory. Due to the fact that the majority of them speak Oromo, it is easy to assume that the people that live in the Dire Dawa region are mainly Oromo. If shit hits the fan, the Ciise will need to form a good relationship with the Gurgura; they cannot afford to fall out with them like they did in the early 90's when the IGLF split.

Last edited:
I like to think of Somalia like Arsenal.

06 CL final was our 77.

Then all the top players f*ck off to rivals.

Suddenly we're shit and Wenger out brigade is baying for blood.

If we get rid of the old dictator and promptly get relegated to conference football under a succession of amateur managers, who's really at fault? :icon lol:

Except Wenger wasn't bombing Henry, Bergkamp and Pires

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
@anonimo , I wondered too why @Marsin thought Sheekhal have large numbers in K5. I let that slide by. There is a huge Dir presence in southern K5.

Also, could you answer why Gurgura do not have their own zone? I believe they and Gadabursi should have their own zones as there are huge populations on both accounts. Better yet, we can form a super zone within K5; Isse, Gadabursi and Gurgura form a super northern zone, while Garre, Gadsen and other Dirs form super southern zone in K5. Your thoughts.

@anonimo , I wondered too why @Marsin thought Sheekhal have large numbers in K5. I let that slide by. There is a huge Dir presence in southern K5.

Also, could you answer why Gurgura do not have their own zone? I believe they and Gadabursi should have their own zones as there are huge populations on both accounts. Better yet, we can form a super zone within K5; Isse, Gadabursi and Gurgura form a super northern zone, while Garre, Gadsen and other Dirs form super southern zone in K5. Your thoughts.

Divisive Politics brother.

As for the Southern K5 Dirs. Two Gurre Woredas have now been added to Liben Zone politically isolating them from the Gariire Ceel Kari woreda, the Dolo Bay Surre Woreda and the partially (West Of The River) Daweed Gaadsan Jarrati Woreda. All the above clans live right next to each with no one in between them and they should push for a separate zone but where is the will? By the way, the Garre in Ethiopia are mainly Tuff, not the Quranyow Dirs of Mandhera/NFD.

The Gurgura until a year or two ago had their own exclusive woreda in the non-urban area of Dire Dawa but it was added to the city proper I think. The rest of the Gurgura live as far as Kombolcha and in the Afar Zone as well. Ruunti bro, they identify as Gurgura but they are mainly Oromo speakers and it will require a lot of consensus building to unite them with the Ciise. I will send you a journal published this year that demonstrates the scale of the task. The reason a Northern Zone straddling Shinille, parts of Faafan and the non-urban areas of Dire Dawa has not been formed yet is down to the fact there is no unity among the clans that inhabit there. Everyone looks out for their own interest instead of looking at the bigger picture.

:francis: They ain't woke yet cuz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts