Oromos marching towards Addis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know my history(reer isaaq).
I know abdulles were the shit back in the days but nowdays they have become useless. ur cali yusuf right?
Yeah I'm cy, do you know anything about when garaad wiilwal with the help of maxamed zubeir killed the oromo sultan and pushed the oromos further back of the kaaramardha mountain?

I know abdulles were the shit back in the days but nowdays they have become useless. ur cali yusuf right?

also u dont make sense, if 'farmers' can topple the regime, they can very well invade k5 too easily, especially if it's one tribe fighting them which will most likely be.
I don't think that will happen, their will be another power struggle between the amhara and oromos, but that dog Iley must be euthanized

yeah it is like somalia sxb. the very reason why we can't see success there is because niggas undermine each other all the time. I don't see all somali clans putting up a cohesive/united opposition. A lot of them would prefer to pick their bags and get out, and the rest will sabotage whoever picks up arms to fight.

sxb what about the role of China in the conflict? If we're going by the assumption that Ethiopia, as we know it, is gone for good wouldn't they step into the conflict and try to appease the strongest group coming out of K5? Ogaden's natural gas is essential to their Africa portion of the One belt-one road initiative with the Chinese wanting to export the gas to their markets in two years. They also have a military base in Djibouti so it'll be expected of them to meddle in K5's affairs.

Yeah I'm cy, do you know anything about when garaad wiilwal with the help of maxamed zubeir killed the oromo sultan and pushed the oromos further back of the kaaramardha mountain?
oh yeah I know. I am well aware of the history there.
what do you think would happen if independence was achieved? who would lead? wouldn't other clans feel underrepresented?

also u dont make sense, if 'farmers' can topple the regime, they can very well invade k5 too easily, especially if it's one tribe fighting them which will most likely be.
The Somali state has an own paramilitary force with well over 60k soldiers, trained by UK and heavily equipped.

Meeshan ciyaar ciyaar uma joogno.

oh yeah I know. I am well aware of the history there.
what do you think would happen if independence was achieved? who would lead? wouldn't other clans feel underrepresented?
I've been doing some research about that, The Ogadens must atleast make an alliance with the issas to have any sort relevant power in the region.
Also making alliance with the gadabuursi and giving them power in the region.

Inner circle of the Ogaden will be dealt with easily, I must be honest my adeer abdi maxamud won't be there after we have achieved our independence. I predict the ONLF to make a comeback where admiral mohamed Omar osman will lead us.

sxb what about the role of China in the conflict? If we're going by the assumption that Ethiopia, as we know it, is gone for good wouldn't they step into the conflict and try to appease the strongest group coming out of K5? Ogaden's natural gas is essential to their Africa portion of the One belt-one road initiative with the Chinese wanting to export the gas to their markets in two years. They also have a military base in Djibouti so it'll be expected of them to meddle in K5's affairs.
But they could make better deals with uneducated somalis from the somali state tho.
why not do that?

I've been doing some research about that, The Ogadens must atleast make an alliance with the issas to have any sort relevant power in the region.
Also making alliance with the gadabuursi and giving them power in the region.

Inner circle of the Ogaden will be dealt with easily, I must be honest my adeer abdi maxamud won't be there after we have achieved our independence. I predict the ONLF to make a comeback where admiral mohamed Omar osman will lead us.
who are the inner OG circle?
who are the majority there after us? and 60k? are u sure about that?

who are the inner OG circle?
who are the majority there after us? and 60k? are u sure about that?
Inner OG circle = abdi ilays group and ONLF.
Issa is the majority after us followed by gadabuursi then sheekhaal then isaaqs.

60k was abit overrated I must admit :damedamn:but I've been confirmed that liyuu are over 40k by ina labagoole if you have heard about him

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Bruv we already know who the majority is:bell:
For what is worth the mayor of Dira Dawe is Somali. We are going no where and will always play a major role in that city. We call it manifest destiny, no way we let it go.

Oromos hate Tigray to the point they are calling to erase them from the face of the earth. They have a score to settle with the grasshopper munchers. Get your popcorn ready.

For what is worth the mayor of Dira Dawe is Somali. We are going no where and will always play a major role in that city. We call it manifest destiny, no way we let it go.

Oromos hate Tigray to the point they are calling to erase them from the face of the earth. They have a score to settle with the grasshopper munchers. Get your popcorn ready.
Are you Issa?:gaasdrink:

They would be the worst deal makers in history if they approached an entity with no power projection in SFG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who would stop them? for them, they can land better deals because unlike the ethiopian government, the somali state would know very little about the whole process.

i thought the arms embargo would be in place until december?

Inner OG circle = abdi ilays group and ONLF.
Issa is the majority after us followed by gadabuursi then sheekhaal then isaaqs.

60k was abit overrated I must admit :damedamn:but I've been confirmed that liyuu are over 40k by ina labagoole if you have heard about him
interesting. we will see.
I dont see liyuus and onlf working together tho, they hate each other.

Y'all getting way too excited
:mjlol:

Ethiopia will never fall.

Liyu police are being reduced to a regular police force and the border referendum between oromos and Somali region is scheduled to be enacted
:browtf:

who would stop them? for them, they can land better deals because unlike the ethiopian government, the somali state would know very little about the whole process.

i thought the arms embargo would be in place until december?

The Security Council today extended the arms embargo on Somalia until 15 November 2017
source: UN
Theoretically, they could come away with a better deal if they get a corrupt person within the SFG to sign the document but why go through that route when they already have their concessions made legitimate by the oppressors in Addis Ababa. Just from their perspective all they care about is safeguarding their interests and the only way they can do that is to approach the winner of K5 instead of bogging themselves down in a protracted Ethiopian civil war

Y'all getting way too excited
:mjlol:

Ethiopia will never fall.

Liyu police are being reduced to a regular police force and the border referendum between oromos and Somali region is scheduled to be enacted
:browtf:
And by who are liyu police being reduced to a regular police force? There are already Somali police forces.
Then you have militias and liyu police paramilitary force.

These propagandas were told before where they said the liyu would be put into the military forces .

Status
Not open for further replies.