Oromos marching towards Addis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
He might of hosted one cell at one time, but it was obviously limited. Since A. They faught in their own region. B. Barre was broke and was trying desperately to hold power.
My fellow Habesha tell these daroods to forget about the past :pachah1:Barre died in a Nigerian toilet and TPLF rules the Horn of Africa :salute:

:russ:

It's amazing how things played out

SNM + EPLF both declare secession, only one is an actual country.

USC + TPLF march on the capital, get rid of the dictator, and have the entire country at their mercy. One controls Ethiopia to this day, the other....

:snoop:

How do you follow the same script and f*ck up so badly?
I wonder what it wouldve been like having Caydiid as a president and everyone rallying behind him?:cosbyhmm:

It doesn't even have to be USC, our problem was/is we can't rally behind anyone for the sake of the country:francis:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I wonder what it wouldve been like having Caydiid as a president and everyone rallying behind him?:cosbyhmm:

It doesn't even have to be USC, our problem was/is we can't rally behind anyone for the sake of the country:francis:

As a Marehan, I'd be a salty second class citizen :icon lol:

For the rest of the country, we would've been singing Guulwade Caydiid, developing by at least SSA standards, and not losing a third of a century while being the world's first and only failed state

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

Bruh caydiid vs mahdi made no sense:mindblown: wtf was wrong with them:wtf: They were so power hungry they fked up what was left & judging by that they probably would've been no different than barre:kanyehmm:

As a Marehan, I'd be a salty second class citizen :icon lol:

For the rest of the country, we would've been singing Guulwade Caydiid, developing by at least SSA standards, and not losing a third of a century while being the world's first and only failed state

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:
You remind me of this one guy who booted me offline from 2k when I was blowing him out by 20, he refused to concede and instead got both of us an L :lolbron:

Bruh caydiid vs mahdi made no sense:mindblown: wtf was wrong with them:wtf: They were so power hungry they fked up what was left & judging by that they probably would've been no different than barre:kanyehmm:
It was dumb, it made no sense, Caydiid did most of the heavy lifting so it wouldve made more sense to have him become president over Mahdi, once u seen how far Caydiid was willing to go, everyone should've just accepted the L and rally behind him. :francis:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You remind me of this one guy who booted me offline from 2k when I was blowing him out by 20, he refused to concede and instead got both of us an L :lolbron:

I like to think of Somalia like Arsenal.

06 CL final was our 77.

Then all the top players f*ck off to rivals.

Suddenly we're shit and Wenger out brigade is baying for blood.

If we get rid of the old dictator and promptly get relegated to conference football under a succession of amateur managers, who's really at fault? :icon lol:

I like to think of Somalia like Arsenal.

06 CL final was our 77.

Then all the top players f*ck off to rivals.

Suddenly we're shit and Wenger out brigade is baying for blood.

If we get rid of the old dictator and promptly get relegated to conference football under a succession of amateur managers, who's really at fault? :icon lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was dumb, it made no sense, Caydiid did most of the heavy lifting so it wouldve made more sense to have him become president over Mahdi, once u seen how far Caydiid was willing to go, everyone should've just accepted the L and rally behind him. :francis:

Weren't he fighting for democracy? if that was the vision he wanted for Somalia he would have begrudgingly accepted the assembly's decision. the cursed decades were written for us sxb, it's time for us to catch up to the rest of the world

Weren't he fighting for democracy? if that was the vision he wanted for Somalia he would have begrudgingly accepted the assembly's decision. the cursed decades were written for us sxb, it's time for us to catch up to the rest of the world
Ur right, but something we geeljires lack is the ability to compromise, but ur 100% correct what Allah swt written for us can't be altered

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ur right, but something we geeljires lack is the ability to compromise, but ur 100% correct what Allah swt written for us can't be altered

:nvjpqts:

70% of our population doesn't even remember any of this shit, it's time to move forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts