oromos have a somali saint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Nice find @geeljire madaxweyne. I love the pure Cushitic architecture. The tomb of Nur Mujahid in Harar has the same style. You should make a thread gathering them in one place.

The way these pilgrims venerate him makes me uncomfortable though. They claim that he performed miracles but only prophets could do that (well, actually Allah did it for them). They also act like his tomb is the kaaba and they are tracing Prophet Muhammad's steps (scw).

I hope to go there one day and see the tomb and rituals myself though, inshallah.
The awliya can perform karamat (only by allahs permission) although we should only believe such accounts if they are traced authentically.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
It isn’t normal, it’s a Sufi thing.

People go to the tomb of Sh. Abadir of Hararghe and do the same thing.

The problem with Islam In the Horn is that it’s heavily Sufi influenced. If not Sufi, some go to the extreme eg. Alshabab.
There is consensus among ahlu sunnah about the awliya or saints. It’s not a sufi thing. But lots of ignorant laymen do have some “saint cults” where they devote lots of their time to a particular saint to the point that they call upon them instead of Allah which seems to be stem from pre Islamic beliefs and ignorance

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You must have low standards if you think that shitty temple OP posted is beautiful.

Cushitic architecture looks like a mud house smh
how is that a mudhouse:noneck:

youre clearly a 68 iq retard its a house made from coral stone

like the ones in stone city zanzibar i suggest you calm it with the white suprmecist propoganda majority of somali architecture is made from coral stone

not like the Madow mud huts
Stone_Town_of_Zanzibar-108834.jpg

other cushitic groups look up to the somalis their langaabs and not even ethiopian we can encorprate all of them

infact most cushites would wish to be like somalis afars and oromo we have a stronger history and are a overall better
even little djibouti will join us in the future

i still think its wrong to visit shrines, its xaraam and shirk and breaks tawxiid,

we should destroy such shrines as in the future it will bring in shirk through the side door,

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
i still think its wrong to visit shrines, its xaraam and shirk and breaks tawxiid,

we should destroy such shrines as in the future it will bring in shirk through the side door,
Destroy? That’s history right there let’s not destroy it:whoa:

Destroy? That’s history right there let’s not destroy it:whoa:

keeping tawhid is far far more important than history,

if people start worshipping graves it will destroy history, Tawxid comes before anything else, even before in the believes of the quran and prophets and angels etc

tawxiid is the first islamic pillar,

God will forgive anything except for tawxiid if your already dead, if your still alive then come back to tawxiid, but if you die, shirk is never forgiven

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

where in islam does it say destroy mosques , show me proofs as far as we are concerned its a mosque and not a shrine sufi muslims pray to allah not a shrine

Do you ever know the definition of shirk?

Because that isn't

Son you are losing it, every person knows the meaning of shirk, since your a genius, please enlighten me, what definition do you have?

even the use f the word saint should give you a clue, if the prophets cannot be saints what makes you think some normal farax can be a saint,

we are not Catholics, we dont worship/venerate and canonise humans as saints,

so please tell me, what is shirk in your own words ?

:fantasia2:

if i was in charge, i would single handled destroy all shrines/veneration points used to venerate or worship anything other than Allah

we cannot allow shirk, this is why islam has banned the naming of grace stones, in case some nutter in the future comes to worship it, the veneration of dead/alive humans, and taking of pictures,

once the Nabi SAW had a image of a dog painted on a pillow, early days, the angels refused to come in, having a picture of dog is considered shirk yet worshipping a dead dude is not? get out of here, shirk is shirk

there are 3 types of shirk

major

middle and

minor

reminds me of the asin nutters i have seen in maqamul ibrahim opposite the kacba, Asians would rub it and then rub it against their wives so they can be healthy and have babies or those i saw in medina trying to worship the prophets grave, the saudis will always say sheikh that is bidca,

these poeple would be touching the landmarks and rubbing on themselves thinking it would heal them, give them wealth etc

usually sub continent Asians and far east Asians and shiites commit the biggest shirk in makkah and medina i ever saw, they would kiss the black stone and maqamul ibrahim thinking it would heal them,

somalsi are normally the cleanest in deen but sadly in central somalia hawiye/marehans they are sufi, 1door and Mj are dir are normally low on the deen and lack knwledge of deen in my experience, more likely to do haraam

OG are usually the purest protectors of the deen, no shirk, pure sunni muslims, and the ones who live with them

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
if i was in charge, i would single handled destroy all shrines/veneration points used to venerate or worship anything other than Allah

we cannot allow shirk, this is why islam has banned the naming of grace stones, in case some nutter in the future comes to worship it, the veneration of dead/alive humans, and taking of pictures,

once the Nabi SAW had a image of a dog painted on a pillow, early days, the angels refused to come in, having a picture of dog is considered shirk yet worshipping a dead dude is not? get out of here, shirk is shirk

major

middle and

minor

reminds me of the asin nutters i have seen in maqamul ibrahim opposite the kacba, Asians would rub it and then rub it against their wives so they can be healthy and have babies or those i saw in medina trying to worship the prophets grave, the saudis will always say sheikh that is bidca,

these poeple would be touching the landmarks and rubbing on themselves thinking it would heal them, give them wealth etc

usually sub continent Asians and far east Asians and shiites commit the biggest shirk in makkah and medina i ever saw, they would kiss the black stone and maqamul ibrahim thinking it would heal them,

somalsi are normally the cleanest in deen but sadly in central somalia hawiye/marehans they are sufi, 1door and Mj are dir are normally low on the deen and lack knwledge of deen in my experience, more likely to do haraam

OG are usually the purest protectors of the deen, no shirk, pure sunni muslims, and the ones who live with them
Shirk is when you pray to something other then Allah the majority of sufis pray to allah

Now give me a verse that says you can't visit a grave of a sheikh, you dam well know that we don't worship graves

Those are lies made by wahabis, funny enough wahabis are all ways represented by extremists like al shabab

Which is why you will never destroy anything

major

middle and

minor

Waryaa gtfoh, Id rather be a sufi than a khwarij or a wahhabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.