Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
800px-Sheikh_Hussein.jpg

dire_ethiopia.jpg

album_1247_01_sheik_hussein_tomb_012_full.jpg

this is the tomb of shiekh hussien apparently it is now a sanctuary for oromo muslims who visit
it every year pilgrims of up to 50 thousand people

shiekh hussien was a somali traveller who made the local sidamos and oromos muslim his fellow cushites

can you guys help their is a oromo tribe in kenya who visit it every year they even wanted to join somalia
and helped kenyan somalis in their push for unification with somalia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheikh_Hussein_(saint)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
other cushitic groups look up to the somalis their langaabs and not even ethiopian we can encorprate all of them

infact most cushites would wish to be like somalis afars and oromo we have a stronger history and are a overall better
even little djibouti will join us in the future

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
other cushitic groups look up to the somalis their langaabs and not even ethiopian we can encorprate all of them

infact most cushites would wish to be like somalis afars and oromo we have a stronger history and are a overall better

They have to adopt Af Somali and then make them settle in Madow lands instead of Somaliwayn. We need to turn Africa Cushitic

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They have to adopt Af Somali and then make them settle in Madow lands instead of Somaliwayn. We need to turn Africa Cushitic
their is actually a tribe i found them before but their oromo in kenya and fought on the somali side against kenya

they also visit the shrine of shiekh hussien am saying we can make them somali, thats why i think strange of somalis who fear them and are afraid of them

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
their is actually a tribe i found them before but their oromo in kenya and fought on the soamli side agaisnt kenya

they also visit the shrine of shiekh hussien am saying we can make them somali

I agree, but we cant cramp in all of them in Somaliwayn. It would be best if we have them move into Kenya and Tanzania with our help. :gaasdrink:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

Djibouti will never join :fittytousand:The power of Hassan Aptidon saved us from Mohamed Harbi.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I agree, but we cant cramp in all of them in Somaliwayn. It would be best if we have them move into Kenya and Tanzania with our help. :gaasdrink:
why not expand and make them somali

we can be like the arabs expanding in to the other semitic groups we can do that to them

also they live in somali ogaden

their is actually a tribe i found them before but their oromo in kenya and fought on the somali side against kenya

they also visit the shrine of shiekh hussien am saying we can make them somali, thats why i think strange of somalis who fear them and are afraid of them
Only if they get to take over lands that Madows now hold illegally. They can create a buffer zone between us and the bantu.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Only if they get to take over lands that Madows now hold illegally. They can create a buffer zone between us and the bantu.
better to make them somali and ally with them
then to make more enemies

especially against the jereers most oromos would want to join ethiopia or somalia especially the ones in kenya

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
images

this is a somali cultral site

the height of the ajuraan power
shiekh hussein was saint from the ajuraan sultanate
who converted the local sidamos and oromos to islam

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
better to make them somali and ally with them
then to make more enemies

especially against the jereers most oromos would want to join ethiopia or somalia especially the ones in kenya

Habesha already realize this so they're manufacturing a fake conflict between Somalis and Oromo to keep us both without allies and weak.

People on sspot don't realize this and fall for their trap by posting Addis propaganda for them.

We don't have to like the Oromo but fighting a war with them is a stupid use of resources.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Habesha already realize this so they're manufacturing a fake conflict between Somalis and Oromo to keep us both without allies and weak.

People on sspot don't realize this and fall for their trap by posting Addis propaganda for them.

We don't have to like the Oromo but fighting a war with them is a stupid use of resources.
it actually works in the habesha favour

making the somalis and oromos kill eachother
benefits them me personally i dont understand this fake hysteria about oromos

infact an alliance benefits both oromos and somalis have land in kenya we have land their aswell

if we team up we can take it also in ethiopia if we team up against the amxara along with the Eritreans we might take ogaden back

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
images

this is a somali cultral site

the height of the ajuraan power
shiekh hussein was saint from the ajuraan sultanate
who converted the local sidamos and oromos to islam

There is one account i have heard of the Borana oromo being descended from Hiil Abroone through Booraane ,making them the brother of Samaale and Saabe(Rahanwayn)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
There is one account i have heard of the Borana oromo being descended from Hiil Abroone through Booraane ,making them the brother of Samaale and Saabe(Rahanwayn)
in the future most cushitic groups whoa re heavily influenced by somalis namely the sidamos oromos and afar will want to join up with a future somali state

after all many of them feel at close with the somalis especially the oromo muslims and the muslims of the sidamo and afars who are already begs and are under essa somali controll in djibouti

in time most of them would call themselves somali, even our essa brothers will come back

in the future most cushitic groups whoa re heavily influenced by somalis namely the sidamos oromos and afar will want to join up with a future somali state

after all many of them feel at close with the somalis especially the oromo muslims and the muslims of the sidamo and afars who are already begs and are under essa somali controll in djibouti

in time most of them would call themselves somali, even our essa brothers will come back

The Sidama of today are not Muslim. They are Protestant Christian(Pente).

Those who were Muslim are mostly Oromo Today - Arsi Oromos.

As for Muslim Oromo and Afar wanting to be Somali is a little overboard.

Muslim Oromos wouldn’t mind becoming one as a nation and having equal rights, but completely adopting another language and culture is foreign to us. We see the Somal as a brother nothing less nor more. We are neighbors who have lots in common.

Btw, the Sidama see the word Sidamo offensive as the Arsi see Arusi offensive. Terms that were made up by the Amharas.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The Sidama of today are not Muslim. The are prominently Protestant Christian(Pente).

Muslim Oromos wouldn’t mind becoming one as a nation and having equal rights, but completely adopting another language and culture is foreign to us. We see the Somal as a brother nothing less nor more. We are neighbors who have lots in common.

Btw, the Sidama see the word Sidamo offensive as the Arsi see Arusi offensive. Terms that were made up by the Amharas.
youre oromo
did not know their was a oromo here

sahib do you know their was an oromo tribe in kenya that fought on the side of the Somalis inn their unification struggle who also visit shiekh hesseins tomb

can you help out with this please

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The Sidama of today are not Muslim. They are Protestant Christian(Pente).

Afran qallo was Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts