oromos have a somali saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre oromo
did not know their was a oromo here

sahib do you know their was an oromo tribe in kenya that fought on the side of the Somalis inn their unification struggle who also visit shiekh hesseins tomb

can you help out with this please

I am and now you know!

Haven’t heard of that before. There are 2/3 Oromo groups in Kenya. The Boran, Orma who live in the tana river area and The Waata/Gabra.

TheWaata and Gabras from what I hear are ex slaves of the Borana who used to be Somali.

The Borana would never have helped the Somalis and not would the Orma.

The Orma are the Wardey that we’re pushed out of southern Somalia.

A portion of them still kept the name Warday and claim Somali today(Dir). They may have helped, but I don’t see any of the other groups helping.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I am and now you know!

Haven’t heard of that before. There are 2/3 Oromo groups in Kenya. The Boran, Orma who live in the tana river area and The Waata/Gabra.

TheWaata and Gabras from what I hear are ex slaves of the Borana who used to be Somali.

The Borana would never have helped the Somalis and not would the Orma.

The Orma are the Wardey that we’re pushed out of southern Somalia.

A portion of them still kept the name Warday and claim Somali today(Dir). They may have helped, but I don’t see any of the other groups helping.
the borana are ex somalis

at this point somalis and ormos are an interchangeable identity

also the tribe that helped lived very close to the somali border so they might have seen a greater somalia as a positive thing for them

also are you apart of the procushite movement

the borana are ex somalis

at this point somalis and ormos are an interchangeable identity

also the tribe that helped lived very close to the somali border so they might have seen a greater somalia as a positive thing for them

also are you apart of the procushite movement

If Boranas are ex Somali then there are no real Oromo left. Boran are the original Oromos, who haven’t mix as much as others and kept the culture intact.

The people you’re speaking of are the Warday/Orma. The ones further south are Orma and kept their lineage and Oromo name. The northern ones have adopted the Dir name as their clan and they go by Warday.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If Boranas are ex Somali then there are no real Oromo left. Boran are the original Oromos, who haven’t mix as much as others and kept the culture intact.

The people you’re speaking of are the Warday/Orma. The ones further south are Orma and kept their lineage and Oromo name. The northern ones have adopted the Dir name as their clan and they go by Warday.
sorry confused what yous said for boran but you where actually talking about warday or orma

thanks for the infromation

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
wuz-we-kangz-or-wuz-we-slavez_o_6872827.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Saints are haram, wtf. Why are they going to pilgrimage some dead (mortal) man when they could go make pilgrimage to Mecca or something?? Y'all gotta stop promoting this pagan nonsense.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Saints are haram, wtf. Why are they going to pilgrimage some dead (mortal) man when they could go make pilgrimage to Mecca or something?? Y'all gotta stop promoting this pagan nonsense.
Who cares stop promoting wahabism

This is a historic mosque built by
The sheikh hussein of ajuraaan

At best this is a Somali cultural heritage
Take you're Saudi wahabaism with you

It’s only a small percentage of people who go here. And they are all Sufi and already confused.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Who cares stop promoting wahabism

This is a historic mosque built by
The sheikh hussein of ajuraaan

At best this is a Somali cultural heritage
Take you're Saudi wahabaism with you

:umwhat:Since when was it wahabism to call out making pilgrimage than to someone other than Allah (SWT)? :what1: You confused, bruv. Just because it's a cultural site doesn't mean we have to worship the man who built it. I don't see the Egyptians worshipping the Pharaohs just because they were apart of their history.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It’s only a small percentage of people who go here. And they are all Sufi and already confused.
Thier still Muslim

Also the point was to raise awareness of the similar cultural and historic connection between Somalis and their oromo brothers

The tomb or mosque is a cultural heritage and should be treated as such it's nearly 800 years old and it's fascinating and worth perseving

:umwhat:Since when was it wahabism to call out making pilgrimage than to someone other than Allah (SWT)? :what1: You confused, bruv. Just because it's a cultural site doesn't mean we have to worship the man who built it. I don't see the Egyptians worshipping the Pharaohs just because they were apart of their history.

Somalis will call Everything what is against their mind wahabism. So don't waste your energy

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:mahubowtf:none of youre goddam buisness what these people do

besides the country is called somalia not saudia arabia
its is a country built on somalinimo for somalis and this cultral site is a cultural heritage of somali

also they are muslims just becosue you dont like what their doing doesn't mean their not Muslim

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb a state only for Somalis would work far better than forcing all Cushites into one state.
:yacadiim:intresting its just that other people are expandinng

expanding to include other cushitic peoples shouldnt be a problem besides afar are under essa in djibouti

anyhow and expansionist ideology isnt a problem especially if it includes other cushites

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
:mahubowtf:none of youre goddam buisness what these people do

besides the country is called somalia not saudia arabia
its is a country built on somalinimo for somalis and this cultral site is a cultural heritage of somali

also they are muslims just becosue you dont like what their doing doesn't mean their not Muslim

:comeon: I like how your argument for what they're doing is mostly just accusing me of being a wahhabist and not valuing "somalinimo." I like how you're not actually responding to my claims of making pilgrimmage to another human being is a sin in all shapes and forms because you know that's 100% haram but you don't care. You aren't bringing up any ayats from the Qu'ran or any hadiths on how this is permissable simply because you're fully aware that this is forbidden. Fine, whatever--I'm not going to force you to learn or care about the diin. But just to fully inform all practicing Muslims, what they're doing is a clear-cut example of Shirk in Ibadah.

upload_2019-3-11_19-20-34.png

"Say: Think to yourselves, if Allah's punishment came upon you or the Final Hour, would you then call on other than Allah? (Reply) if you are truthful." [Surat Al-Anaam: 40]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending