oromos have a somali saint

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:comeon: I like how your argument for what they're doing is mostly just accusing me of being a wahhabist and not valuing "somalinimo." I like how you're not actually responding to my claims of making pilgrimmage to another human being is a sin in all shapes and forms because you know that's 100% haram but you don't care. You aren't bringing up any ayats from the Qu'ran or any hadiths on how this is permissable simply because you're fully aware that this is forbidden. Fine, whatever--I'm not going to force you to learn or care about the diin. But just to fully inform all practicing Muslims, what they're doing is a clear-cut example of Shirk in Ibadah.

View attachment 68331

"Say: Think to yourselves, if Allah's punishment came upon you or the Final Hour, would you then call on other than Allah? (Reply) if you are truthful." [Surat Al-Anaam: 40]
:gaasdrink:what are you gonna do call isis

this is a cultral heritage site
and is more then 800 or 900 years old it was built by shiekh hussein on behalf of the somali ajuraan sultanate

he is significant as he converted the local sidamo and oromos to islam

stop trying to push you're Wahhabi version of islam somalia is a secular democratic country built for somalis this is our history

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
:gaasdrink:what are you gonna do call isis

this is a cultral heritage site
and is more then 800 or 900 years old it was built by shiekh hussein on behalf of the somali ajuraan sultanate

he is significant as he converted the local sidamo and oromos to islam

stop trying to push you're Wahhabi version of islam somalia is a secular democratic country built for somalis this is our history

Wow, you're sooo orginial. I try to educate you and you accuse me of being a terrorist. Also, like I said previously, you can have cultural heritage sites without actually committing Shirk. It's great that this man showed so many people the light, but it's pointless if they pray upon to him instead of Allah (SWT)..

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Wow, you're sooo orginial. I try to educate you and you accuse me of being a terrorist. Also, like I said previously, you can have cultural heritage sites without actually committing Shirk. It's great that this man showed so many people the light, but it's pointless if they pray upon to him instead of Allah (SWT)..
i dont think they worship the man :mjlol:

:drakewtf:they worship allah of course as their muslim the mosques is more of a shrine they visit to acknowledge shiekh hussein

i dont see anything wrong with that also its not worship as their not prostrating towards it stop calling everything shirk :camby:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
upload_2019-3-11_20-0-55.png

> "what they're doing isn't shirk"

> "the mosque is more of a shrine"

:drakekidding:

@geeljire madaxweyne You tripping, waryaa.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They literally make pilgrimmage to him, though! How is that not haram??
if i go to my chilhood home every year to pay a visit
am i making pilgrimage and is it shirk:ulyin:

besides thier just visiting it abayo i dont think their praying towards it
because they pray to mecca relax:idontlike:

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There is one account i have heard of the Borana oromo being descended from Hiil Abroone through Booraane ,making them the brother of Samaale and Saabe(Rahanwayn)
Nice try but I see what you're doing.
:umad:
The Samaale family seems to grow by one member every year.
:drakekidding:

800px-Sheikh_Hussein.jpg

dire_ethiopia.jpg

album_1247_01_sheik_hussein_tomb_012_full.jpg

this is the tomb of shiekh hussien apparently it is now a sanctuary for oromo muslims who visit
it every year pilgrims of up to 50 thousand people

shiekh hussien was a somali traveller who made the local sidamos and oromos muslim his fellow cushites

can you guys help their is a oromo tribe in kenya who visit it every year they even wanted to join somalia
and helped kenyan somalis in their push for unification with somalia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheikh_Hussein_(saint)
Another sufi who has done more for islam than a wahabi
Whats new
:hillarybiz:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Nice find @geeljire madaxweyne. I love the pure Cushitic architecture. The tomb of Nur Mujahid in Harar has the same style. You should make a thread gathering them in one place.

The way these pilgrims venerate him makes me uncomfortable though. They claim that he performed miracles but only prophets could do that (well, actually Allah did it for them). They also act like his tomb is the kaaba and they are tracing Prophet Muhammad's steps (scw).

I hope to go there one day and see the tomb and rituals myself though, inshallah.

Nice find @geeljire madaxweyne. I love the pure Cushitic architecture. The tomb of Nur Mujahid in Harar has the same style. You should make a thread gathering them in one place.

The way these pilgrims venerate him makes me uncomfortable though. They claim that he performed miracles but only prophets could do that (well, actually Allah did it for them). They also act like his tomb is the kaaba and they are tracing Prophet Muhammad's steps (scw).

I hope to go there one day and see the tomb and rituals myself though, inshallah.
You must have low standards if you think that shitty temple OP posted is beautiful.

Cushitic architecture looks like a mud house smh

They are extreme Sufis, not worth the visit.

There should be clips on YouTube you can watch. I’ve seen a documentary of it once, thought they were all crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts