Oromo Borana girl claims to be originally Dir after her father scores rare Y-DNA Haplogroup T1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Absame killed Gaal Gurey but those Jijiga Oromos were a fraction of the greater Oromo nation. Even the Ogaden, Degoodi, Garre, Murulle, Mareexaan expansion into Oromo territory in Southern Somalia and Ethiopia occurred in the 19th century at a time when there were divisions within the Oromo. They also did not have guns, and some such as the Orma had been weakened by Smallpox. History will not always favour us and if we are not prepared, the roles will be reversed.

No one subclan is strong enough to counter a resurgent Oromo. United We Stand, Divided We Fall!

What is the difference between Oromo, Orma and Borana?

That marsin in Somnet was Hardcore Ogadeni with an file mouth, an expert some say at his niche of Bashing-Isaaqs, anyway so far based on your posts here, you seem to have become softer in terms of Defending Tolka OG's and attacking Somalilanders.

Anyway what brings you here???
Are you that geeljire username habar gidir guy?

That marsin in Somnet was Hardcore Ogadeni with an file mouth, an expert some say at his niche of Bashing-Isaaqs, anyway so far based on your posts here, you seem to have become softer in terms of Defending Tolka OG's and attacking Somalilanders.

Anyway what brings you here???

It is the Somalispot effect. Somnet is FKD Central.

Nothing bro. They are all Oromo. Orma is the name of the Oromo clan that inhabited parts of Gedo and Lower Jubba. They were rivals of the Borana in Southern Ethiopia but were pushed into Somalia after they were defeated. The Borana are the best representatives of the historical Oromo that swept through Bale, Shewa etc.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I was assuming you for that habar gidir guy who claimed to be born in kismaayo and had a few properties there.:bell:

Nah bro, anyway word of advice since your a newbie

Find an specific Group for Target since everyone here has one, i prefer attacking >mjs, mj's attack>hg, isaaq attacks>Dhulo&mjs, dhullos attack>isaaqs&mjs, abgaals attack> dameers and dameers likewise vice versa................................Just kidding about the last part :icon lol:.

So heed that advice and part with it my geeljire friend.

Nah bro, anyway word of advice since your a newbie

Find an specific Group for Target since everyone here has one, i prefer attacking >mjs, mj's attack>hg, isaaq attacks>Dhulo&mjs, dhullos attack>isaaqs&mjs, abgaals attack> dameers and dameers likewise vice versa................................Just kidding about the last part :icon lol:.

So heed that advice and part with it my geeljire friend.
Ive already made alliance with the Hartis on somnet but it seems like some of them here have been stepping out of line a few times:yacadiim:,

Waa in aan seefta sii diyaariya :mugshotman:

Teeda kale in somnet when I first started I was like 18 or 19, qabyalada baan ku bartay... wasted Alot of time there.

But this site seems more.mature since the admins are more active and takes actions more.often than in somnet , the admins there would cuss the shit out of you.:ileycry:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Oromo people primarily reside over a vast region of Ethiopia predominately in Wallaggaa, Iluabbaabooraa, Jimmaa, Shewa, Arsii, Baalee, Harargee, Walloo, Boranaa, and Southwestern part of Gojjam .

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Borana and Orma were the Galla Madow of Somali history. Marehan took Gedo and from the Borana and Ogaden took most of Jubaland, Garissa and Wajir from the Orma. The largest Borana settlement in what is now Somalia was Garbahaarey and the largest Orma settlement was Afmadow.

World

VIP
They were nothing compared to us then and they are nothing compared to us now, Absame alone killed their leader and pushed them to where they border us today.
The Somalis that bordered the Oromos in Ethiopia were the most worthless, servile and useless. In 30 years, the Ogaden conquered everything between Juba and Tana and completely extinguished a sub clan of Oromo, the Wardey. The Marehan conquered Gedo and pushed the Borona as far west as Moyale which is in the middle of Kenya.

If only us Dhulbahante got in some of that action. We would have reached the Sudan border.

Even the Ogaden who were fighting against the Oromo were doing it on a sub clan basis and not all united.

Last edited:
What a dumb thread she made it clear she is Guji Oromo and I dont think the girl is claiming Somali I just saw the video she is clear about her origin the problem is her haplorgoup only she just comparing haplogroup and why she ended up with T1a. She is correct it is rare for T1a in Ethiopia because only 4% of Ethiopians have that while the majority have E-v32

On a side note there is a Somali who now commented on the video that Borana is the father of Somali so who is claiming who ?

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
What a dumb thread she made it clear she is Guji Oromo and I dont think the girl is claiming Somali I just saw the video she is clear about her origin the problem is her haplorgoup only she just comparing haplogroup and why she ended up with T1a. She is correct it is rare for T1a in Ethiopia because only 4% of Ethiopians have that while the majority have E-v32

On a side note there is a Somali who now commented on the video that Borana is the father of Somali so who is claiming who ?
Borana can’t be father of Somalis. Boranas don’t cluster with Somalis. They expanded due to the Oromo invasion and greater migration from Turkana/North Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending