Oromo Borana girl claims to be originally Dir after her father scores rare Y-DNA Haplogroup T1

Status
Not open for further replies.
2qbtb0m.jpg

QrMG3FT.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
During the Oromo expansion they forced some somali clans to be oromos so they could be safe from the machete.

You even have people claiming Somali (Dir or Darood clans) and Oromo at the same time. Imagine if we Somalis did that within our own clans. I'd call my children Habar Sophisticate. :ohno:

You even have people claiming Somali (Dir or Darood clans) and Oromo at the same time. Imagine if we Somalis did that within our own clans. I'd call my children Habar Sophisticate. :ohno:

Yeah exactly and that's why i asked the guy if he was jaarso couse its them who claims somali and oromo at the same time.

They recently got kicked out along with the rest of the oromos from jigjiga :trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP
T1a is found all over East Africa. It has nothing to do with the Dir, unless the Dir have a specified sub-clade and it is that one (zero chance in any non-Somali group).

This nicca reminds me of Oromo and their need to claim everything. "Somalis are Oromo!" "Afars are Oromo!" "Genghis khan was an Oromo warrior!" "WE WUZ ORIGINALZ KUSHITEZ!"

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
This nicca reminds me of Oromo and their need to claim everything. "Somalis are Oromo!" "Afars are Oromo!" "Genghis khan was an Oromo warrior!" "WE WUZ ORIGINALZ KUSHITEZ!"
Kkkkk, they say Karanle Hawiye is Borentu Qallu Oromo haysysyfkskssoqlsUqkdnzkandnsiqnwbakqndnIs. Never in my life seen this bs.

True but better than having Oromos claim you 24/7 and claim your land, culture, traditions and even language.

That's how they get you. Before you know it, you'll be speaking Oromo, claiming to be Qaallu Bilaabaa Jaandho babawssd and saying Somalis are Arab invaders.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
That's how they get you. Before you know it, you'll be speaking Oromo, claiming to be Qaallu Bilaabaa Jaandho babawssd and saying Somalis are Arab invaders.
There was this Oromo in the vid of the girl claiming she has T1a. She stated Hawiyes are Oromos. If you scroll down, wallahi you will find it out.

Northwest Oromos are Agaw. Amharas are former Agaws. They are the same people more or less.

A lot of brainwashed Agews. When you look at the their population size, you wonder why they are so tiny. Especially since they live in fertile valleys and plains compared to Somalis who largely occupy arid deserts. Then you realise their population is isn't small. There are a lot to of Crypto-agews hiding among Habesha. And apparently, the Falasha/Beta Israel are just ethnic Agews who converted to Judaism in ancient times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts