One of uks biggest football talented ended his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
If he wasn't potentially the English RVP then yeah, but when you're 20 and as good as that, all you need to do is show remorse and join an anti-abuse network and clubs will line up to get your signature. Especially if United release him on a free

He will likely never play for England though

The video and the voicenote is too graphic, he is done. I think premier league will suspend him, this has gone viral. He could face even jailtime.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Hey, from a purely football perspective, what do you think PP?

I think he's very talented on the ball, but doesn't offer enough without it. His defensive abilities let him down.

The modern game is all about pressing as a team, and there is no room for passengers. This is why teams like city, LFC, and Bayern are elite.

Unfortunately, Pogba doesn't fit that mould. I'm not upset he's leaving in the summer tbh.

You mean Mendy? he played for city

Could see him excel in a team like Arsenal granted there is a cdm to cover his defending. He has the technical and physical abilities to reach world class status, problem is he needs a team to compliment his playstyle, hesnot very adaptable.

Bro, Pogba isn’t a CAM tho, Bruno is. Goal scoring isn’t Pogba’s job, neither is defending tbh.

He literally plays in the same position as Ander Herrera used to.
He doesn't have enough defensive discipline or stamina to be a box-to-box midfielder.

Finding Pogba's "perfect" position has become a meme
I did not say he was a pedo just agree that united produce unsavoury people
:cosbyhmm: :cosbyhmm:
Yeah, I know about Giggs, and I agree with your assessment, but the comment i responded to said something like "who can forget the paedophile".

Could see him excel in a team like Arsenal granted there is a cdm to cover his defending. He has the technical and physical abilities to reach world class status, problem is he needs a team to compliment his playstyle, hesnot very adaptable.

People speak about Pogba like a young, up-and-coming player. The guy is nearly 29 sxb.

Having said that, he'd be a big upgrade on Arsenal's current options.

Still, trying to help Lacazette and Nketiah score must be some kind of footballing hell lol, Paul deserves better!

Last edited:
He ruined his career. Gets no sympathy from me.

This nigga always gave off bad energy. He was a loner in the utd squad.

I don't think he was friends with Jesse, Rashford, Sancho etc.
Greenwood and Foden are from qabil called chavs. Guys like rashford, lindgard and sancho are from decent families. They are night and day. It’s like having fob mooriyaan at your work. You not gonna hang with him just cause you somalis

He'll play at the highest level and never spend a day in Prison, Boateng nearly killed his wife and got a contract at Lyon a month later.

Football is an incredibly dirty sport, Greenwood battered his GF last year and United helped him get away with it
Nope. The English are ahead of Europe two things. They take racism and women abusers more serious. He is done

GemState

36/21
VIP
Nope. The English are ahead of Europe two things. They take racism and women abusers more serious. He is done
I'm talking about abroad, he is going to find a club, especially if he does some PR shit in apologizing and making donations to anti abuse charities. People have short memories.

I'd be shocked if he didn't play for a top club by next season

I'm talking about abroad, he is going to find a club, especially if he does some PR shit in apologizing and making donations to anti abuse charities. People have short memories.

I'd be shocked if he didn't play for a top club by next season
Abroad? Guys like greenwood don’t survive abroad. A chav is not gonna go to a new country and knuckle down

Wrecked a career that could've made him multi-millionaire because he was to retarded to wank in the shower after she said no, brutal lol. But f*ck him and f*ck football wallahi :pacspit:

Mozart

You need people like me
United will pay her off and their lawyers will make sure it doesn't go to court. He'll probably get time off and then play next season.

Her father is defending him

Cadaans men have ZERO shame or any honor wallahi. The idea of being labelled a "racist" is so horrifying to him that he would rather defend his daughter's rapist. Imagine having someone that spineless for a father, no wonder 18yr cadaan girls sell pictures of their arsehole online lol

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wtf is up with cadaan families. First of all why is this girl with him even after he beats her? poor choices or Stockholm? also doesn't she have brothers or something?

The man raped their daughter and the father is out here defending him.
:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts