Not open for further replies.
Rule number 2: get you a black queen :banderas:
Happy Bet GIF by Black Girls Rock

Sxb You Turned

record rights GIF

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Paul Pogba unfollowed him, another example of his class. Meanwhile most of the English players follow him.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
United have always produced the worst scumbags. Who can forget the peadofile.

Paul Pogba unfollowed him, another example of his class. Meanwhile most of the English players follow him.
Hey, from a purely football perspective, what do you think PP?

I think he's very talented on the ball, but doesn't offer enough without it. His defensive abilities let him down.

The modern game is all about pressing as a team, and there is no room for passengers. This is why teams like city, LFC, and Bayern are elite.

Unfortunately, Pogba doesn't fit that mould. I'm not upset he's leaving in the summer tbh.

United have always produced the worst scumbags. Who can forget the peadofile.
You mean Mendy? he played for city

I think he's very talented on the ball, but doesn't offer enough without it.

The modern game is all about pressing as a team, and there is no room for passengers. This is why teams like city, LFC, and Bayern are elite.

Unfortunately, Pogba doesn't fit that mould. I'm not upset he's leaving in the summer tbh.

You mean Mendy? he played for city
Ryan giggs did beat a woman

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
He'll play at the highest level and never spend a day in Prison, Boateng nearly killed his wife and got a contract at Lyon a month later.

Football is an incredibly dirty sport, Greenwood battered his GF last year and United helped him get away with it

He probably won’t play in Europe but possibly play in China or Middle East getting millions of dollars.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

I think he's very talented on the ball, but doesn't offer enough without it.

I think Pogba is world class but United don’t know what do with him. His stats have really been very decent at United but we all know he could do more.

I think United should’ve built the team around him but at the same time, he seems to give up on the team at times.

For many years at United he was a Ferrari amongst Fiats, you can’t really blame him for being careless at times. Plus when you add the treatment he receives as well as the pressure placed by price tags, it’s a bit much.

Conclusion: over-hated player for what’s he given us but don’t think United will miss him.

GemState

36/21
VIP
He probably won’t play in Europe but possibly play in China or Middle East getting millions of dollars.
If he wasn't potentially the English RVP then yeah, but when you're 20 and as good as that, all you need to do is show remorse and join an anti-abuse network and clubs will line up to get your signature. Especially if United release him on a free

He will likely never play for England though

I think Pogba is world class but United don’t know what do with him. His stats have really been very decent at United but we all know he could do more.

I think United should’ve built the team around him but at the same time, he seems to give up on the team at times.

For many years at United he was a Ferrari amongst Fiats, you can’t really blame him for being careless at times. Plus when you add the treatment he receives as well as the pressure placed by price tags, it’s a bit much.

Conclusion: over-hated player for what’s he given us but don’t think United will miss him.
True, I don't dislike him.

I think he has world class talent, but isn't world class. You have to be consistent for at least a season to be considered that.

He's super in "slow" competitions that aren't pressing dominated e.g. international tournaments

As a utd fan, Bruno is everything I hoped Pogba would be.

I wish Pogba the best; I'm sure he'll thrive in a technical, but less press-crazy league e.g. seria a / la liga

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
True, I don't dislike him.

I think he has world class talent, but isn't world class. You have to be consistent for at least a season to be considered that.

He's super in "slow" competitions that aren't pressing dominated e.g. international tournaments

As a utd fan, Bruno is everything I hoped Pogba would be.

I wish Pogba the best; I'm sure he'll thrive in a technical, but less press-crazy league e.g. seria a / la liga

Bro, Pogba isn’t a CAM tho, Bruno is. Goal scoring isn’t Pogba’s job, neither is defending tbh.

He literally plays in the same position as Ander Herrera used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending