One of uks biggest football talented ended his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I swear I always knew he was messed up. He never came across normal

I agree with this wallahi. Nigga was always giving scumbag energy off the pitch.

Never thought he would do this. Lock him up and throw away the key but I’m doubtful he’ll get locked up.

The 11 curse at United is real man, most of those niggas were scumbags.

I agree with this wallahi. Nigga was always giving scumbag energy off the pitch.

Never thought he would do this. Lock him up and throw away the key but I’m doubtful he’ll get locked up.

The 11 curse at United is real man, most of those niggas were scumbags.
He always come across like sociopath. There are he been beating on her since 2020 and the club knew and covered it

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Damn his career is gone what a goof, supposed to be one of promising players

Hes finished i dont think he'll ever play pro again

He ruined his career. Gets no sympathy from me.

This nigga always gave off bad energy. He was a loner in the utd squad.

I don't think he was friends with Jesse, Rashford, Sancho etc.

GemState

36/21
VIP

@Periplus this is the trash you support. The club has history of grooming women abusers and rapist
He'll play at the highest level and never spend a day in Prison, Boateng nearly killed his wife and got a contract at Lyon a month later.

Football is an incredibly dirty sport, Greenwood battered his GF last year and United helped him get away with it

Agreed, he was always chilling with white Pogba (aka Foden).

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s also a scumbag, probably learnt from yellow sperm Mendy.
Yeah, I don't think there's a culture problem at utd. Some players are just dickheads.

I wouldn't accuse city of having a paedo culture, despite the fact Adam Johnson & Mendy played for them.

f*ck citeh tho.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yeah, I don't think there's a culture problem at utd. Some players are just dickheads.

I wouldn't accuse city of having a paedo culture, despite the fact Adam Johnson & Mendy played for them.

f*ck citeh tho.

Bro, birds of a flock and that.

Mason Greenabuser and Cadaan Pogba are best mates, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re similar characters. Remember when they went Iceland and brought girls back to their apartment despite Foden having a wife and kid.

Bro, birds of a flock and that.

Mason Greenabuser and Cadaan Pogba are best mates, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re similar characters. Remember when they went Iceland and brought girls back to their apartment despite Foden having a wife and kid.
Yo, this is news to me.

The friends you keep says a lot about your character fr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending