Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Top 3 wordt black men:

3. African/Black American men.
2. Francophone African men.
1.Black Caribbean men.

I have never met such disgusting men and European Caribbean men always show me why they are the scumbags of the community everytime

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Rule number 1: stay away from white es ,if you black and rich.
:snoop:
Rule number 2: get you a black queen :banderas:
Happy Bet GIF by Black Girls Rock

GemState

36/21
VIP
Rule number 1: stay away from white es ,if you black and rich.
:snoop:
Not a race thing, Mason's just a massive weirdo, this vid from 3 years ago and it's the same girl.

Everyone at United knows about his legal/behavioral issues but they still cover for him. The girl honestly isn't much better, she was too in love with the lifestyle of dating a premier league footballer to just leave. It's telling she released these old images/recording after they stopped dating.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Isn’t he mixed and aren’t Somalis black too?
I can talk shit about Somali men but you guys funnily enough are one of the least problematic black men out there.

Idiots with a pea brain? Yes. Abusive or Misogyny isn’t a huge issue in our community compared to other black/African diaspora. You do have sour appels within us but it’s very tiny compared to other black ethnicities.

You guys aren’t self haters and aren’t bleaching yourself or getting perks, you’re not impregnating women and making baby mama’s & also aren’t beating up Xalimos on a daily basis.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
I can talk shit about Somali men but you guys funnily enough are one of the least problematic black men out there.

Idiots with a pea brain? Yes. Abusive or Misogyny isn’t a huge issue in our community compared to other black/African diaspora. You do have sour appels within us but it’s very tiny compared to other black ethnicities.

You guys aren’t self haters and aren’t bleaching yourself or getting perks, you’re not impregnating women and making baby mama’s & also aren’t beating up Xalimos on a daily basis.
Abaayo I’m somali but we are black but we don’t have nothing in common with the madows in the USA

It’s mostly the madow football players are self haters and since when do madows bleach? Trust me, 99% of madows love themselves and love their women, The city of where i was from, most madow guys Ik hate cadaan girls but loves madow girls instead

But back to the bleaching topic, don’t somalis bleach too? I’ve rarely seen one darkskinned somali girl representing our melanin

Not a race thing, Mason's just a massive weirdo, this vid from 3 years ago and it's the same girl.

Everyone at United knows about his legal/behavioral issues but they still cover for him. The girl honestly isn't much better, she was too in love with the lifestyle of dating a premier league footballer to just leave. It's telling she released these old images/recording after they stopped dating.
He should listen
images.jpeg-7.jpg

Xoxoxo

VIP
Abaayo I’m somali but we are black but we don’t have nothing in common with the madows in the USA

It’s mostly the madow football players are self haters and since when do madows bleach? Trust me, 99% of madows love themselves and love their women, The city of where i was from, most madow guys Ik hate cadaan girls but loves madow girls instead

But back to the bleaching topic, don’t somalis bleach too? I’ve rarely seen one darkskinned somali girl representing our melanin
Have you ever met francophone black men? 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀

I put them at second place for a reason. The bleaching and perming their hair is something they are known for doing notoriously especially here, in Belgium and in France

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Man lost a guarantee minimum 20+ million future income because he couldn’t keep his naughty in trousers and his hands to himself

What an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending