TRIGGER WARNING One of uks biggest football talented ended his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Bro that’s not comprable. I would say at least half of them are with black woman. I can list kevin durant, lebron, shaq, magic johnson, stephan curry, dwayne wade, chris paul, russel westbrook, chris bosh, draymond green etc unlike European the only major footballer that has a black wife/gf is Raheem Sterling. Not even comparable
I said NFL not NBA, but yes most madow nba players like lebron james even the lightskin niggas have a madow gf/wife

Nalaaye floxks

the only major footballer that has a black wife/gf is Raheem Sterling. Not even comparable
Notice how Raheem is ass but still has his career and i feel sorry for brother pogba, may he leave that gaal woman and go marry a muslim instead

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Greenwood and Foden are from qabil called chavs. Guys like rashford, lindgard and sancho are from decent families. They are night and day. It’s like having fob mooriyaan at your work. You not gonna hang with him just cause you somalis
Isn’t lingard the one who impregnated a yt woman that looks like sheshis moms age?

“Ayo neymar, it’s sunny innit”

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Notice how Raheem is ass but still has his career and i feel sorry for brother pogba, may he leave that gaal woman and go marry a muslim instead

Tbf, at least he married a Latina. I think if Africans really wanna marry whites, let it at least be spicy whites.

Nalaaye floxks

Tbf, at least he married a Latina. I think if Africans really wanna marry whites, let it at least be spicy whites.
Wait? A latina? I thought she was cadaan, pogba got himself a W

But how is his hooyo chill about it? :kendrickcry:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don’t think it has to be do with being labeled a racist moreso he loves the kid on some level. Weird af tho and very spineless.

Every type of girl sells herself online, not just cadaans lol
No british loves a black boy. He loves the lacag he’s bringing and the generational wealth that will be added to HIS WHITE family. He probably wanted his daughter to get pregnant first before they called it quits

Rather a white woman get fcked up rather a black one, laakin European Black Males always with cadaan. They have chronic issue. But that’s irrelevant to this. Ain’t nobody should go through that, black or white. I don’t understand putting hands on someone. Just whyyyyy?
:draketf:
It was going on for years . She was still with him for lacaag & fame & even now her father even defended him :mjlol:
Those women arent dumb they always have a plan B .

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I said NFL not NBA, but yes most madow nba players like lebron james even the lightskin niggas have a madow gf/wife
Lmaooo, this is all I think of when I remember nfl
D837E81B-76E1-40E8-AFEC-D37162B27DF7.jpeg
CC81D5B2-F728-4648-ABF9-A9AE01A663B1.jpeg

At least hes married to ciara. She did him a favor
:mjcry:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I thought Russell Wilson was a islander until he mentioned about his madow heritage even Colin kaepernick, even though Colin’s madow hooyo keeps sucking up to those cadaan racists
Colin is fake pro-black, he hasn’t got near a black woman with a 10 foot pole. He’s doing it for the coin.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Colin is fake pro-black, he hasn’t got near a black woman with a 10 foot pole. He’s doing it for the coin.

What coin tho?

He got blacklisted by the NFL and half of the country hates his guts.

Even if he got some lucrative deals, it ain’t worth the notoriety, death threats or even the bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.