OMG XALIMOS UPSET THAT THERE IS A SOMALI BOX TO TICK ON HER FORM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Based on the classical racial model of Black, White, Asian and Brown, Somalis are obviously Black. We fit in that cluster more than others.

However, when it comes to identity, if you have a history, ancestry that's known, culture, language, cuisine, music, art via poetry, way of life, etc then why would you generalize your identity when you can simply identify as Somali.

The Japanese know they're Asian. They're not delusional. But they have their own language, history, culture, cuisine, etc. So they simply refer to themselves as Japanese. No one bats an eye to that.

So in my eyes, it's weird that it's bad to simply refer to oneself as Somali. That's who I am, why is that weird? These people are dumb af.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Based on the classical racial model of Black, White, Asian and Brown, Somalis are obviously Black. We fit in that cluster more than others.

However, when it comes to identity, if you have a history, ancestry that's known, culture, language, cuisine, music, art via poetry, way of life, etc then why would you generalize your identity when you can simply identify as Somali.

The Japanese know they're Asian. They're not delusional. But they have their own language, history, culture, cuisine, etc. So they simply refer to themselves as Japanese. No one bats an eye to that.

So in my eyes, it's weird that it's bad to simply refer to oneself as Somali. That's who I am, why is that weird? These people are dumb af.
thsoe are fake terms created by darwinist bullshit theory arabs are not identified as white and brown isnt a racial group identifying as a colour doesnt mean its real
and also asians are white skinned but yet are not identified as belonging to the white race same goes for arabs you made up brown it doesnt exist

somalis most definately belong to wider racial group called the cushites who originated in the nile valley
before that i dont care in my opinion its a race of its own we cant allow foreigners to push their bullshit label on us its ridiculous

Why are you comparing Japanese to a continent (Asia) but Somalis to a colour (Black)?

Hooyo mataalo xoolo, being African does not equal to being black :snoop:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Well said

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why are you comparing Japanese to a continent (Asia) but Somalis to a colour (Black)?

sahib its like we are bieng forced to accept the racists Darwinist bullshit label
while Arabs, south Asians and east Asians can identify whith what they want

the truth is its a lie color doesn't mean race and racially Somalis are not black Bantus just like how white Chinese are not racially white European somalis are cushitie or east African.

I would be mad, confused and disgusted as well!
What makes us more special and different to the rest of Black Africans ? We're no different than them . Soomali kibir badanaa:susp:

Nothing actually. Just that we’re not exactly a model minority so why expose us more further by letting them have accurate statistics. :farmajoyaab:

Was just thinking the same. They have a clear cut data now. Being hidden under the " Black" umbrella Was a blessing.

Innit. Who wants be under surveillance by cadaans, making racist inferences. No thank u, next.

Where's your honor man! Can't you see that it is wrong for y'all to hide under the umbrella of a people you dislike just so that you can escape surveillance or bad stats?

Well us western blacks are on to you. We aint falling for the okidoke.

Create the somali category please....we demand the distinction be made dammit!

skinfolk aint kinfolk!

Where's your honor man! Can't you see that it is wrong for y'all to hide under the umbrella of a people you dislike just so that you can escape surveillance or bad stats?

Well us western blacks are on to you. We aint falling for the okidoke.

Create the somali category please....we demand the distinction be made dammit!

skinfolk aint kinfolk!

*continues ticking Black African on forms* :trumpsmirk:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Asian is a racial term used to describe Far East Asians. Indians are Asian based on the continent, but they're racially viewed as "Brown", not "Asian".

Does this clear up the confusion you clearly have?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

meanwhile...

:salute:

OMG this is insanity! I hope this trend does not come to America. Because black americans already hate us. This White man validation of Somali inner truth will drive their dreads and weaves bonkers. ....Naah no thank you. We know we r not black, but we need to stay under the black banner to survive sxb

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we should always recognize that we are all human beings, everything else is secondary. Please don't get too caught up with our differences :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even among the madow label Somalis are marginalized. :farmajoyaab: The reason these girls are tryhards is because they feel the need to earn their seat at the madow table. And anything forced rubs people the wrong way. Hence why people are acting up. I get it. These girls want to belong or be a part of something. But they don't need to do it in a chavunistic manner.

I have never heard of a regular madow girl protesting in a Wholefood with a microphone but I've heard of a Somali one. :yacadiim:Somali girls have activist inclinations. I applaud their fighting spirit but they need to take it down a notch.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
OMG this is insanity! I hope this trend does not come to America. Because black americans already hate us. This White man validation of Somali inner truth will drive their dreads and weaves bonkers. ....Naah no thank you. We know we r not black, but we need to stay under the black banner to survive sxb
I cringe whenever I check “Black”

Asian is a racial term used to describe Far East Asians. Indians are Asian based on the continent, but they're racially viewed as "Brown", not "Asian".

Does this clear up the confusion you clearly have?
You're not making any sense. Since when are Indians not racially viewed as Asians? You BLM begs go head over heel to gather the madow sympathy vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending