OMG XALIMOS UPSET THAT THERE IS A SOMALI BOX TO TICK ON HER FORM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

meanwhile...

:salute:
That’s pretty cool

Yes, they’re from London.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Why would this be found an issue.

The whole race issue isn’t that deep wallahi.

I usually choose black on these forms but if I saw somali I would check somali. I wouldn’t even think to hard about it. :dead: These chicks were legit bothered. I understand being Pan african but at that point there would be nothing wrong with choosing Somali.

They do the same for Hispanic people here in the states. Some forms don’t have the option of Hispanic or Mexican. So they choose between white or other.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That’s pretty cool

:mjlol::mjlol:
Why would this be found an issue.

The whole race issue isn’t that deep wallahi.

I usually choose black on these forms but if I saw somali I would check somali. I wouldn’t even think to hard about it. :dead: These chicks were legit bothered. I understand being Pan african but at that point there would be nothing wrong with choosing Somali.

They do the same for Hispanic people here in the states. Some forms don’t have the option of Hispanic or Mexican. So they choose between white or other.
I agree this isnt much of An issue
this could backfire on Somalis cause now they can have better statistics on crimes and other shit

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
they don’t want to be seen as Somali because they are embarrassed simple as that, why don’t you want to be separated it is clear that you look different unless you are a degenerate classless xalimoid.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
A low IQ what?

Look at the form, Somali aswell as Other are still under the Black umbrella. :chrisfreshhah:

Nope, i'm Somali and i do not classify myself by what some xoolo claims because of my skin color.

Why is it that the people pushing for this agenda are under 25 year old xaarlimos and khaniisyaal . i don't understand. what went wrong ?
:williamswtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I love this.. Why is she complaining? We are finally getting recognized on government forms. Damn it we should be celebrating.

:rejoice:

It worked! It finally worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending