OMG XALIMOS UPSET THAT THERE IS A SOMALI BOX TO TICK ON HER FORM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She picked Black African over Somali. The self-hatred with these Xaarlimos. :susp:
Tbh females have always been less patriotic than men.

E15Us1d.jpg

Nope, i'm Somali and i do not classify myself by what some xoolo claims because of my skin color.

Why is it that the people pushing for this agenda are under 25 year old xaarlimos and khaniisyaal . i don't understand. what went wrong ?
:williamswtf:
They can't be ostracised for having Madow bastards children with a useless c*nt that will leave her family to take care of his child if we are all classified as Black.

:manny:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Enemies to the existence of the Somali Ethnic group:

1. Bantu population growth
2. Oromos hordes migrating in waves to Somalia
3. Al shabab
4. Xaarlimos
5. Tribal wars
6.Bad government
7.khat
8. Duufaan
9. Shuban biyood
10. Diana

They must be eliminated

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

3. Al shabab
4. Xaarlimos
5. Tribal wars
6.Bad government
7.khat
8. Duufaan
9. Shuban biyood
10. Diana

They must be eliminated

there is nothing wrong with more bantus. maybe that will raise our collective iq since bantu nation are known to have a far higher iq than us and less violence since they are miskeen farmers

3. Al shabab
4. Xaarlimos
5. Tribal wars
6.Bad government
7.khat
8. Duufaan
9. Shuban biyood
10. Diana

They must be eliminated
Looks like you haven't left anything out
:ehh:

If we're going to expel all the Bantus from Somalia then we'll need to be prepared to take in the huge influx of Somalis from Kenya, since we should do a population exchange with the Kenyans.

Saalax Bidaar

If we're going to expel all the Bantus from Somalia then we'll need to be prepared to take in the huge influx of Somalis from Kenya, since we should do a population exchange with the Kenyans.
That would just be dandy. Bring them back.

Saalax Bidaar

there is nothing wrong with more bantus. maybe that will raise our collective iq since bantu nation are known to have a far higher iq than us and less violence since they are miskeen farmers

They are good people I am sure. But they have to go back to their country just as Somalis in the West should go back to theirs
Kula shaqsin yartjac ilaa Wadanihii yaa Akhi

Imagine being bullied to this extent that you have to be afraid and confused to check the box of your identity?

I hope they do this for us in America am sure a lot of us will appreciate it and proudly check that box before questioning it unlike those low iq third world hoochies in UK.

No peace with Kenya until NFD is given back. Once our territory is returned, build a wall to keep them out.
:fittytousand:

Saalax Bidaar

I doubt they would want that, OGs enjoy being in top government positions in Kenya. If they had a choice they would like Jubbaland to be a part of Kenya.
The land can’t move people can though If OG would rather want to be subordinates to Kenyans we must let them. But jubaland stays. No way we lose one of the prime real estate in all of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending