OMG XALIMOS UPSET THAT THERE IS A SOMALI BOX TO TICK ON HER FORM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are Somalis getting special treatment?

they should fall down under African like all other ethnic groups of Africa.
I agree with the sister

so you tick caucasian?

Dark caucasoid my ass. I am African and black.
B779D678-EEE8-4259-BE82-8D6EC64F1059.gif

meanwhile...

:salute:
are we gonna ignore the fact that she ticked black african over somali :ohhh:

where is the black MJ box:mjcry::kendrickcry: muh discrimination

on another note, somali diaspora are finished the gen who were boaught up by fob parents are this weak and uncomfortable with their somali idenity, what do you think children 5 generation from now will be like ?:francis: they will never mention somali, they would say something along the lines "my ancestors had a civil war somewhere in east africa and sought refuge in this country that's why i have a likkle tan:heh:"

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
tbh is weird how they seperated somalis. And everyone knows if you tick the somali box you will get discriminated and wont get a job. Lol im pretty sure if i wanted to work for a high class brand and they seen me tick somali they would throw away my application. Lets be real somalis are viewed bottom of the food chain.

Nothing actually. Just that we’re not exactly a model minority so why expose us more further by letting them have accurate statistics. :farmajoyaab:
This will be the last generation with shit statistics anyway. Either the whites will get fed up and kick out non whites or we actually will be better than our parents and raise the next generation of somalis to be smart, educated and ambitious.

I know i ain't letting my kids do drugs or hang out late at night and then be expectin them to become nuclear physicists. Sorry to say this but the post independence somalis really fucked us over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts