OMG XALIMOS UPSET THAT THERE IS A SOMALI BOX TO TICK ON HER FORM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No peace with Kenya until NFD is given back. Once our territory is returned, build a wall to keep them out.
:fittytousand:
Realistically, we ain't getting it back & honestly its not even worth getting it back tbh.

We should do a population exchange with Kenya & in return the Kenyans can keep that useless arid land.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Realistically we ain't getting it back & honestly its not even worth getting back tbh.

We should do a population exchange with Kenya & in return the Kenyans can keep that useless arid land.
Sometimes I dream of us invading Nairobi and Addis Ababa reducing them to rubles.

I wish this was medieval times where you could just go in and sack a city state and take their stuff with no UN Security Council and IC outcry to worry about

Sometimes I dream of us invading Nairobi and Addis Ababa reducing them to rubles.

I wish this was medieval times where you could just go in and sack a city state and take their stuff with no UN Security Council and IC outcry to worry about
If i lived in the good ol'days(Ancient or Medieval times) i would've been the Genghis Khan or Julius Caesar of Africa & South Arabia & make Somalis the top dogs in this World.
:rejoice::wow:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If i lived in the good ol'days(Ancient or Medieval times) i would've been the Genghis Khan or Julius Caesar of Africa & South Arabia & make Somalis the top dogs in this World.
:rejoice::wow:
I would be holagu Khan.

Addis Ababa population before My invasion: 3 million
After: 0

:banderas:

why are Somalis getting special treatment?

they should fall down under African like all other ethnic groups of Africa.
I agree with the sister

@wesleyy

I reckon it’s a form for welfare recipients or criminals. You can’t have a form that mentions all country backgrounds if it was a normal form and they’re helping the cause to lower our numbers in both categories. They deserve our salute instead of derision.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Barkhad.jpg

“What do you mean we are black?”
:what::what::what:

As the western black ambassador to the lamagoodle nation i want to say that i fux with this.
Everybody wins the more its made clear that these two groups could not be more different.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You think anyone else would tick cushtic except delusional sspot somalis lol imagine a hoyoo saying bal wa maxay cushtickan :faysalwtf:
:dabcasar:dont care what mama or papa have to say
am ticking cushitic in this that way i get rid of the baggage that is the western Somali diaspora, you guys are on you're own:samwelcome:

Tukraq

VIP
Yes, Hail the Cushite Master Race, and Hail Cushite Hitler!! :banderas::westbrookswag:
cushite kulaha :mindblown: :what1:why would you want to be associated with irrelevant oromos:idontlike:
they gave us separated us from all other africans for a reason:obama: most popular and noteworthy Africans:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending