Older men

Oh. Inquisitive has reacted to my post. We’re about to get karbashed. I’m leaving.

see ya .

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
sis you can find the same stats about marrying someone with different hair colour, certain job types or possibly even the number of divorces lol.

If a 24 year old man who was ready for commitment approached you and you were both compatible and mature, would you say no?

I don't think it would be a problem between me and a younger man. Particularly if you use the Prophet PBUH as a shining example. Rather it's how I've been conditioned to see them. I want to take care of a younger man and nurture him to greatness but from a advisory position. I don't want to steal him before he reaches his peak and disposes of me when I'm in my mid-50s (menopause age). That would be very cruel. Would it not? :confused: Even if I manage to look like a main course, which seems likely Insha'Allah.

What is is an inabiti? Nephew or little cousin??

Maternal cousin, I think. Anyway, my great grandmother is the same clan as you so I suppose you can rejoice.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I don't think it would be a problem between me and a younger man. Particularly if you use the Prophet PBUH as a shining example. Rather it's how I've been conditioned to see them. I want to take care of a younger man and nurture him to greatness but from a advisory position. I don't want to steal him before he reaches his peak and disposes of me when I'm in my mid-50s (menopause age). That would be very cruel. Would it not? :confused: Even if I manage to look like a main course, which seems likely Insha'Allah.

Maternal cousin, I think. Anyway, my great grandmother is the same clan as you so I suppose you can rejoice.
So you want to be my mom?:ivers:

I knew there was a catch :susp:

meh I’m still down though

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

I'm not a qabilist but that's cool. I hope you didn't hold on to what I said yesterday. Maybe we're related though that would be funny.
:mjlaugh:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

But by that reasoning can't the old guy you're looking for also just toss you for a younger xalimo?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But by that reasoning can't the old guy you're looking for also just toss you for a younger xalimo?

He has less life years and I think he'd succumb quicker to low dose nearly in detectable poison. It will ensure me a nice insurance payout if he randomly becomes stricken with poor health and enters paradise. A younger man probably wouldn't net me as much. (that is if he ever decided to get rid of me). I know all men can get bored of pretty things if they have been in their possession for too long but so can women.
tenor.gif

So you want to be my mom?:ivers:

I knew there was a catch :susp:
Samaroon clan produces the best Xaalimos by far and they are known for this, but as always, every good trait is balanced out by a negative.

Unlike other Xaalimo's that stand at the finish line of a race to select the winners, the Samaroon chick is searching for a 'project' she can build and mold to her taste that will cross the finishing line with her

There are upsides and downsides to this for a male, if your incredibly masculine and late 20's or 30's it won't workout, if your a young dude or one who is laid back, they are a perfect fit.

I used to love @sophisticate type when I was younger and a bit foolish, but as I got older this proclivity they had to shape and mold male's and there strong aversion to finished products or those that can't be molded began to put me off gradually.

I don't know what it is but they appear to get off on male's that have gone through trauma or hard difficulties, or those with similar background stories.

I recall one that was so moved when she learned my friend's mother and father passed away a decade ago, her nurturing maternal instinct kicked in and she couldn't stop talking about him and was so moved by it to the point of psychoanalyzing every move of his.

I think that's what @sophisticate is scared about, the failure of this type of project, because it can be devastating if there is no return on those investments.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Samaroon clan produces the best Xaalimos by far and they are known for this, but as always, every good trait is balanced out by a negative.

Unlike other Xaalimo's that stand at the finish line of a race to select the winners, the Samaroon chick is searching for a 'project' she can build and mold to her taste that will cross the finishing line with her

There are upsides and downsides to this for a male, if your incredibly masculine and late 20's or 30's it won't workout, if your a young dude or one who is laid back, they are a perfect fit.

I used to love @sophisticate type when I was younger and a bit foolish, but as I got older this proclivity they had to shape and mold male's and there strong aversion to finished products or those that can't be molded began to put me off gradually.

I don't know what it is but they appear to get off on male's that have gone through trauma or hard difficulties, or those with similar background stories.

I recall one that was so moved when she learned my friend's mother and father passed away a decade ago, her nurturing maternal instinct kicked in and she couldn't stop talking about him and was so moved by it, psychoanalyzing every move of his.
I am early 20s myself, so I believe I am the perfect cup of play doh.

I am not averse to this match: I just need assurance this is a romantic relationship and not a parental one.

Good write up tho:samwelcome:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
He has less life years and I think he'd succumb quicker to low dose nearly in detectable poison. It will ensure me a nice insurance payout if he randomly becomes stricken with poor health and enters paradise. A younger man probably wouldn't net me as much. (that is if he ever decided to get rid of me). I know all men can get bored of pretty things if they have been in their possession for too long but so can women.
tenor.gif
You're scary :9uoofqd: and for the record @Afrique /muji /knowles is already my SSPOT mom
tips-to-survive-schoolies---drink-spiking-data.gif

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

I recall one that was so moved when she learned my friend's mother and father passed away a decade ago, her nurturing maternal instinct kicked in and she couldn't stop talking about him and was so moved by it to the point of psychoanalyzing every move of his.

I think that's what @sophisticate is scared about, the failure of this type of project, because it can be devastating if there is no return on those investments.

a young dude or one who is laid back, they are a perfect fit.
Wait wtf that's me both ways @Inquisitive_ man you're truly are looking out for me.
502014285_univ_lsr_xl.jpg

tenor.gif

you shouldn't have the innocent and sweet Sophie as your avatar, the witch of the waste would be more suitable with that mentality :ohhhdamn:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.

Faxx:dzmxmmb:

I am early 20s myself, so I believe I am the perfect cup of play doh.

I am not averse to this match: I just need assurance this is a romantic relationship and not a parental one.

Good write up tho:samwelcome:
When it comes to Xaalimo and romance the ones you should be worry about are those from Mudug who have this stereotype.

As for parental type of relationships this is most common with Xaalimo's from Bari.

Samaroon and Djibouti are the most liberal and also most fun in a marital context in comparison to other Xaalimo's who are more rigid and use romance/sex as a weapon.

You should not be worried about this sxb.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
When it comes to Xaalimo and romance the ones you should be worry about are those from Mudug who have this stereotype.

As for parental type of relationships this is most common with Xaalimo's from Bari.

Samaroon and Djibouti are the most liberal and also most fun in a marital context in comparison to other Somali's.

You should not be worried about this sxb.
Interesting, thank you for the information.

alright @sophisticate i agree to the match:samwelcome:

Trending