Older men

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I am early 20s myself, so I believe I am the perfect cup of play doh.

I am not averse to this match: I just need assurance this is a romantic relationship and not a parental one.

Good write up tho:samwelcome:
Yo Inquisitive is hooking us noobs up
:banderas:

He has less life years and I think he'd succumb quicker to low dose nearly in detectable poison. It will ensure me a nice insurance payout if he randomly becomes stricken with poor health and enters paradise. A younger man probably wouldn't net me as much. (that is if he ever decided to get rid of me). I know all men can get bored of pretty things if they have been in their possession for too long but so can women.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

When it comes to Xaalimo and romance the ones you should be worry about are those from Mudug who have this stereotype.

As for parental type of relationships this is most common with Xaalimo's from Bari.

Samaroon and Djibouti are the most liberal and also most fun in a marital context in comparison to other Xaalimo's who are more rigid and use romance/sex as a weapon.

You should not be worried about this sxb.

Walaal, doesn't this sound a little
shirk-y to you like the last time you made assumptions?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yo @Inquisitive_ can you do an analysis on Isaaq women? I need to know how my womenfolk operate for irl purposes it's more than just this SSPOT lovey dovey matchmaking I'm using you're gospel for.

Forgot that @Saredo is Samaroon? I accidentally stumbled my way into what Inquisitive was talking about but I never knew like two months ago. I had never even met Sophisticate yet.
@Saredo appears to have less of this proclivity then @sophisticate who is more old school.

You will find the former closer to the finish line of a race, whereas 'sophi' will be doing the psychoanalyses at the start of the race before you get into your strides, she can sense the winning horse before the race starts. :ftw9nwa:

I think you are speaking about yourself. I am young to me and those older than me. Perhaps you're the one in need of a reality check. Women my age can still play roles for much younger parts. This is the new 30:

NINTCHDBPICT000308705546.jpg

As for a late 30s/40 year old men they have accumulated a lot of life experience which I'm afraid is not my cup of tea. I only recently discovered some of them take care of themselves as well. :zhqjlmx: .
How are you making it seem as if they're way older than you? You are in your 30's and the man you are talking about is almost 40.

You both are around the same age. So I don't understand why you're calling him an older man, by definition that makes you old too.

:yousmart:
Congratulations you played yourself.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Saredo appears to have less of this proclivity then @sophisticate who is more old school.

You will find the former closer to the finish line of a race, whereas 'sophi' will be doing the psychoanalyses at the start of the race before you get into your strides, she can sense the winning horse before the race starts. :ftw9nwa:
You and sophisticate are the perfect psychoanalysts of SSPOT. Just like we have Apollo and Nilotufian for genetics you two do this like proper suugo gender scientists.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Daacad90 adeer take me away from here before they poison me.. I forget my ookiyaalo gacanta ii qabo hababtii and lead me away to safety :tocry:
BRO pick a Xalimo and stick with one you're all over the place man. Muji/Knowles, TQ, Saredo you tried, Daacad90, Beenleey you've def tried but i'm not 100%.

Trending

Latest posts