Older men

Walaal, doesn't this sound a little
shirk-y to you like the last time you made assumptions?
Shirk ? can you provide evidence of stereotypes and assumptions being akin to associating partners with Allah ?
Yo @Inquisitive_ can you do an analysis on Isaaq women? I need to know how my womenfolk operate for irl purposes it's more than just this SSPOT lovey dovey matchmaking I'm using you're gospel for.
Positive? they physically take care of themselves the best in comparison to other Xaalimo's into old age, and like the reer-xamar women they are known to take far better care of there husbands then every other Xaalimo

The negative stereotypes that surrounds them is that they are universally known as being the most materialistic and most high maintenance female's on the peninsula.

When it comes to raising strong children, every other Somali does a better job then them, and this becomes even more apparent in broken homes without a strong Father figure to counteract.

Keep in mind these are all just stereotypes that are known today as well during the Kacaan era, stereotypes never materialize out of thin air, there is always an element of truth to it and they are never universal, there is always a large exception.

But my interactions with them thus far and from what I have seen, I found those stereotypes to be true.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Shirk ? can you provide evidence of stereotypes and assumptions being akin to associating partners with Allah ?

Positive? they physically take care of themselves the best in comparison to other Xaalimo's into old age, and like the reer-xamar women they are known to take far better care of there husbands then others.

The negative stereotypes that surrounds them is that they are universally known as being the most materialistic and most high maintenance female's on the peninsula.

When it comes to raising strong children, every other Somali does a better job then them, and this becomes even more apparent in broken homes without a strong Father figure to counteract.

Keep in mind these are all just stereotypes that are known today as well during the Kacaan era, stereotypes never materialize out of thin air, there is always an element of truth to it and they are never universal or inclusive.
Hauntingly accurate:gucciwhat:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Positive? they physically take care of themselves the best in comparison to other Xaalimo's into old age, and like the reer-xamar women they are known to take far better care of there husbands then every other Xaalimo

Keep in mind these are all just stereotypes that are known today as well during the Kacaan era, stereotypes never materialize out of thin air, there is always an element of truth to it and they are never universal, there is always a large exception.

But my interactions with them thus far, I found those stereotypes to be true.
Look really good + take care of husband real - Most materialist - high maintenance = Worth unless the man is weak and will get rolled over.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Inquisitive_ your assessments are always fascinating to read. When I was younger as in before 30 I did not care about projects, I still don't think I do. I feel like people change if and when they want to. And I was very unlikely to meddle in the lives of others to bring about some haphazard results. I spent 99.9% of my time up to 30 not considering prospects. I collected data points over the years from secondary sources (people) and that 0.1%. What I observed during my early 20s:

Guys were abundant and everywhere (young and old). I knew some of the older Somali students in grad school and professionals but they were in two camps (1) mentor/protege type or (2) looking to hook a younger Xalimo. However they seemed a tad jaded but made up for it with their facility for banter. Perhaps I was an old soul but I shut down their advances tactfully. The younger ones (my age) were quite adorable. They appeared to have some unstated fondness for me but could never say so directly. This was a wonderful game of will-they-won't-they that never materialized (which was greater as I was very much focused on the future and they were not yet able to provide stability). And so we remained platonic friends.

How are you making it seem as if they're way older than you? You are in your 30's and the man you are talking about is almost 40.

You both are around the same age. So I don't understand why you're calling him an older man, by definition that makes you old too.

:yousmart:
Congratulations you played yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It all depends on what you find most important in life and you have to keep in mind the society you life in as well and weight it all up.

For me children will always come above my own needs because they are the gateway to a tremendous amount of good deeds in the akhira, a few fleeting pleasurable moments will never measure up.

The mudug female is the best at raising children, but her downside for that great quality is they are known for being the worst to there husbands with a reputation of not looking after themselves because of high self-confidence.

Female's with low self-confidence look after themselves the best, always paranoid how she looks and how other perceive her, this is great for you as a male because she will be tip top, but the downside is the children suffer because she lacks the necessary ingredients required to be a strong mother.

Because I am looking to marry back home I will go with mudug, the lack of government interferes or a welfare state allows me to control her crazed temperament better.

If I was planning to get married in Europe a Mudug chick is last on my list, I would never go near them.

I would go for Samaroon or Reer-Xamar, because not only do they have the most stable of families, but also there female's by in large don't take divorce as lightly as the other Xaalimo's

Submissive female's hate divorce and there worst nightmare is raising children alone.

Just take a look at @sophisticate, she is so scared of it going wrong, she is happy to sit it out into her 30's.

These are the types I would target because I hate divorce equally as much as they do and children are most important to me.

She is a smart Xaalimo! the not so smart ones are those who have age restrictions, and the narrower those restrictions are, the dumber she is.
I agree. There aren’t enough Somali men as is, putting restrictions is just making your potential pool smaller and smaller.

Ladies I wonder if they are really worth the hassle? I kind of fear them a bit. They know far too much about women and have been in the game for a very long time. Enough to accumulate or cause some battle scars from relationships gone sour. And they appear to be very incisive. I'm speaking for the intelligent ones. And if there's anything I despise it's an imbalance in power. The last thing I want is to be a trophy wife to an odey.

Anyway, I know of this man who is pushing 40 from beesha and to my dismay he doesn't look like he's falling apart from poor self-care and accelerated aging. This is what I expected:
034AF566-27BB-40EC-B183-115EFF44D783-1024x1024.jpeg

But this one looks more like a younger Rick Fox but of the noble cushitic stalk:
Rick_Fox.jpg

tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My question to the ladies is what is your age cut off point? And how old is too old?

what's older? i'm 29 and never been with a woman; am i of that category? lol

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
*next side hoe
you have taken a grab at practically any female you even see type a sentence on this stupid website chill bro
I understand you are bitter that I did not select you as a wife.
But as I’ve said before you are simply too young for me.
There is no need for you to try to damage me and sophisticates fledgling romance stop it.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I understand you are bitter that I did not select you as a wife.
But as I’ve said before you are simply too young for me.
There is no need for you to try to damage me and sophisticates fledgling romance stop it.
no i’m not bitter i shipped dahammad
why didn’t it work bro
you could’ve stuck with her
a real one

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
no i’m not bitter i shipped dahammad
why didn’t it work bro
you could’ve stuck with her
a real one
Dahammad was not endgame bro