Older men

Women are expired goods after 30. You have limited options at age 30 and even less after every subsequent year. It is best that you ditch any imposing standards you have and settle for any man you can get your wrinkled hands on.

Women are expired goods after 30. You have limited options at age 30 and even less after every subsequent year. It is best that you ditch any imposing standards you have and settle for any man you can get your wrinkled hands on.
giphy.gif

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
why do y’all act like women at 30 years old are basically 79 and men that are 30 are really 24
the double standards acuthubillah

Tell us more...

:farmajoyaab:

The constant attention that is thrown your way when you just wanna walk to your classroom and teach your class. Can hardly use to printers in peace. As a matter of fact I recently started walking around with headphones to indirectly tell these crusty cadaans I ain't trying to talk to you :birdman:

I don't blame them, they see a young handsome professional like me, full of charisma and virility, they want to bask into my intoxicating aura.:russsmug:
The kids can't leave me alone and are always talking about me, even the ones that I don't teach can't stop yelling my name in the hallways, whenever they do the nearest classroom almost always has some 40 year old looking cadaan chick that zooms out and tries to come my way to intiate conversation about something that doesn't concern me in the least.:bell:

why do y’all act like women at 30 years old are basically 79 and men that are 30 are really 24
the double standards acuthubillah
Contrary to popular belief, women and men are not truly equal and definitely don't function in the same way. For instance, men and women have different primes. Whereas a woman is in her prime when she is in her early 20s, a mans prime is in the 40s and even higher. For this reason, it is important to not waste your prime and then cry about it later when things aren't in their right place and no one wants you anymore.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Contrary to popular belief, women and men are not truly equal and definitely don't function in the same way. For instance, men and women have different primes. Whereas a woman is in her prime when she is in her early 20s, a mans prime is in the 40s and even higher. For this reason, it is important to not waste your prime and then cry about it later when things aren't in their right place and no one wants you anymore.
yes because old odays that are going gray and have no job and sit on their bed all day are in their prime

yes because old odays that are going gray and have no job and sit on their bed all day are in their prime

There's a lot of truth in what he saying.

There are many quality women that are over 30, and just as many quashiin men that are over 40. Age isn't an indicator of quality. Age becomes a factor when it comes down to accumulation of ressources + experiences (which men gain with time) and fertility (which women lose with age). Taking this into account, you play your hand according to what you want.

Is building a family the top priority? Or would it be to develop yourself as individual through several different avenues (work, education, business,etc) ? The way this would be handled would depend on ones gender and priorities.

As for age gaps and marriages, really depends again on the person. Some people might be fine with a 20 year gap, and for other 5 year gap is too much. It's nuanced, there's no specific formula.

Trending

Latest posts