Older men

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yo @sophisticate relax on your freudian psychoanalysis of every potential partner jesus christ. You're never going to find the "one" the way you're operating rn.

Im not saying to settle low at all but dont cast a microscopic net. You got me worried at 18 years old already if you xalimos are thinking like this en masse :confused:

I love your show of genuine concern. You will be rewarded with a beautiful, pious, and brilliant spouse in 10-20 years when you're ready to wed.

I'm insulted, @The Good, I actually run checks through my databases, first. You'd be surprised of what I can string together from the most minor details I'm given. Who needs a private investigator when there's me. :( Only problem with knowing too much is you easily give up and don't even bother pursuing.

*sighs*

If only one were able to maintain their beauty and looks while simultaneously retaining knowledge.

None of this would exist. Wouldn't that be something?

Vampirism is what they call it. Unfortunately, it means moving from town-to-town to establish a new identity every 10 or so years in the hopes of not being discovered.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I love your show of genuine concern. You will be rewarded with a beautiful, pious, and brilliant spouse in 10-20 years when you're ready to wed.

I'm insulted, @The Good, I actually run checks through my databases, first. You'd be surprised of what I can string together from the most minor details I'm given. Who needs a private investigator when there's me. :( Only problem with knowing too much is you easily give up and don't even bother pursuing.

Vampirism is what they call it. Unfortunately, it means moving from town-to-town to establish a new identity every 10 or so years in the hopes of not being discovered.
20 years? Bruh ill be 38. Not sorry for being blunt. Concern was legit though :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
A9D1B801-3B2B-4922-B703-0A4BC64D7191.jpeg
I don’t mind successful and accomplished man with money

Ladies I wonder if they are really worth the hassle? I kind of fear them a bit. They know far too much about women and have been in the game for a very long time. Enough to accumulate or cause some battle scars from relationships gone sour. And they appear to be very incisive. I'm speaking for the intelligent ones. And if there's anything I despise it's an imbalance in power. The last thing I want is to be a trophy wife to an odey.

Anyway, I know of this man who is pushing 40 from beesha and to my dismay he doesn't look like he's falling apart from poor self-care and accelerated aging. This is what I expected:
034AF566-27BB-40EC-B183-115EFF44D783-1024x1024.jpeg

But this one looks more like a younger Rick Fox but of the noble cushitic stalk:
Rick_Fox.jpg

tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My question to the ladies is what is your age cut off point? And how old is too old?
nin ku dhali karo baa ku dhaqi karo. Nothing better than marrying a man 20 years older than you huuno.