Older men

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
They have more money, I understand, sis. And it's best to find someone you can sort of relate to so over 35 might be a bit much for you.

Yeah if he‘s older he might not understand my way of thinking or my humour (he better laugh at my meme collection :ufdup:). Also the power dynamics could be off. I would hate a patronising husband where he constantly brings up my age, calls me naive and looks down on my views and totally ignores my opinions.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
it ain't easy :mjswag:

Tell us more...

:farmajoyaab:

Old men>>>>>>

Sis, imagine the golden years coming sooner than you anticipate. It's a consideration. Women don't like their husbands as much after retirement. And that will come sooner for him. :zhqjlmx: Too much free time is the devil's playground. And all trips to Somalia should be banned during such a time. :icon lol: Keep a tight grip over his money and spend it all without a penny to his pension. Sorry, I'm thinking decades in advance.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah if he‘s older he might not understand my way of thinking or my humour (he better laugh at my meme collection :ufdup:). Also the power dynamics could be off. I would hate a patronising husband where he constantly brings up my age, calls me naive and looks down on my views and totally ignores my opinions.

Relatability is key. And him being able to more than match they energy and effort you put in too. If there is anything more disagreeable in a man it's condescension. I would expect that with age comes a sense of growth but sometimes people get stuck in a time warp and remain emotionally stunted. When examining a man it's best to factor in not just chronological age but also emotional age and capacity to give be it emotionally or materially.

Tell us more...

:farmajoyaab:

Sis, imagine the golden years coming sooner than you anticipate. It's a consideration. Women don't like their husbands as much after retirement. And that will come sooner for him. :zhqjlmx: Too much free time is the devil's playground. And all trips to Somalia should be banned during such a time. :icon lol: Keep a tight grip over his money and spend it all without a penny to his pension. Sorry, I'm thinking decades in advance.
This right here is very concerning. You don't want a husband but a son u wanna boss around.
Sad.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This right here is very concerning. You don't want a husband but a son u wanna boss around.
Sad.

@Khayrre, please read my spoiler on page one where I specifically outline I prefer a peer. :confused: Let me speak in terms you will understand. Goldilocks didn't want her porridge too hot (young) or too cold (old) she wanted it just right (around the same age range).

Aren't you under 18 or something, eedo.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Relatability is key. And him being able to more than match they energy and effort you put in too. If there is anything more disagreeable in a man it's condescension. I would expect that with age comes a sense of growth but sometimes people get stuck in a time warp and remain emotionally stunted. When examining a man it's best to factor in not just chronological age but also emotional age and capacity to give be it emotionally or materially.

upload_2020-3-15_6-9-51.gif

yaaassss, I agree huuno. Alhamdulillah I have a good eye when it comes to figuring out a guy. Physiognomy is a thing... no lie. :silanyolaugh:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

You know the game, and it's fun. I meant find a guy who understands it as well otherwise it'll be boring.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 98832
yaaassss, I agree huuno. Alhamdulillah I have a good eye when it comes to figuring out a guy. Physiognomy is a thing... no lie. :silanyolaugh:

I trust your sound judgement, huuno. You can sift the baddies from the goodies effortlessly. :icon lol: With just a single glance.

sc007b4f96.jpg

@Khayrre, please read my spoiler on page one where I specifically outline I prefer a peer. :confused: Let me speak in terms you will understand. Goldilocks didn't want her porridge too hot (young) or too cold (old) she wanted it just right (around the same age range).

Aren't you under 18 or something, eedo.

Goldilocks? Really.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You know the game, and it's fun. I meant find a guy who understands it as well otherwise it'll be boring.

I don't know the game that well and I find it's rules too confusing to understand. If I told you how inexperienced I was you'd laugh. I guess I can hold a conversation quite well and can occasionally be charming but I have learned all I know mostly from covert observation and informal interviewing of Abdis. I also attribute my reading of Victorian novels, relationship self-help books and rom-coms to the bulk of my knowledge on human courtship.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yo @sophisticate relax on your freudian psychoanalysis of every potential partner jesus christ. You're never going to find the "one" the way you're operating rn.

Im not saying to settle low at all but dont cast a microscopic net. You got me worried at 18 years old already if you xalimos are thinking like this en masse :confused:

Yo @sophisticate relax on your freudian psychoanalysis of every potential partner jesus christ. You're never going to find the "one" the way you're operating rn.

Im not saying to settle low at all but dont cast a microscopic net. You got me worried at 18 years old already if you xalimos are thinking like this en masse :confused:

you’re top tier. you have nothing to worry about.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
*sighs*

If only one were able to maintain their beauty and looks while simultaneously retaining knowledge.

None of this would exist. Wouldn't that be something?

Trending

Latest posts