okay, I see why men hate make up

psyche

To each their own
Are you suggesting we learn how to put makeup? If yes that's sounds like some gay shit :faysalwtf:

Gay = an attraction to the same sex

Last I checked learning make-up skills has nothing to do with who your attracted to.

Just look at all the straight make-up artist like Jeffree star and James Charles.

Muji

VIP
Snitches get stitches, you must take this secret to the grave Walal:farole:

None shall know of this blessed strategy :fittytousand:

I only know about this strategy because of @The Good when I publicly declared I’m a cougar who likes a fanax he pops up. I wonder who gave him the heads up.:cosbyhmm:

you abdis are getting more and more sophisticated I underestimated you all :fredo:

Sol

?
Let me introduce you to the world of chinese filters, never trust any internet video saaxibs let alone a "photo"
:fittytousand:

Muji

VIP
Says the cougar who says she'll pick up youngsters in her mercer...smh..

lol nothing wrong with being a cougar.

I’m tired of old faraxs like @mrlog and @Samaalic Era you know all the best words to use and all the tricks in the game. @The Good has not been tainted yet and is very impressionable. I will get him to give up his clan first and take mine. Then I will know my claws have sunken into him and he is mine for keeps. We will be like the Somali Emanuel and Bridget Maccron. I will steer him to success and wealth.
11E55668-E8E8-462E-97ED-A66E697FD83D.jpeg

Last edited:
lol nothing wrong with being a cougar.

I’m tired of old faraxs like @mrlog and @Samaalic Era you know all the best words to use and all the tricks in the game. @The Good has not been tainted yet and is very impressionable. I will get him to give up his clan first and take mine. Then I will know my claws have sunk in to him and he is mine for keeps. We will be like the Somali Emanuel and Bridget Maccron. I will steer him to success and wealth. View attachment 94311
Poor @Saredo :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Will he pay you meher or will you pay him for meher? I know he has a thing for rotten apples :ftw9nwa:

Muji

VIP
Poor @Saredo :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Will he pay you meher or will you pay him for meher? I know he has a thing for rotten apples :ftw9nwa:

lol he is too young to rub together two pennies. I will have to do the pick me classic and ask for a family heirloom lol

@Saredo had her chance and didn’t take it. She won’t be able to compete with me whilst she’s offering him this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will be offering this

lol he is too young to rub together two pennies. I will have to do the pick me classic and ask for a family heirloom lol

@Saredo had her chance and didn’t take it. She won’t be able to compete with me whilst she’s offering him this

I will be offering this
I'm speechless :farmajoyaab:

Warya @The Good she's really coming to get your hand :mjlol:

Don’t lower you guard sis. He is probably working with @Samaalic Era

his job is to play the friend with good intentions who gets you to lower your guard, once you do @Samaalic Era enters the DMs and strikes. These men are now working in packs.
Dont worry, I am set in my ways when when it comes to men. Most men in my family side with me some of them think i am a man myself lol

Muji

VIP
Dont worry, I am set in my ways when when it comes to men. Most men in my family side with me some of them think i am a man myself lol

sis I think this only applies to Africa men. The xalimos who I know who are in a relationship with cadan men are always stress free and glowing the ones who settled for a farax look burdened and are divorcees. You should start dating outside sis

sis I think this only applies to Africa men. The xalimos who I know who are in a relationship with cadan men are always stress free and glowing the ones who settled for a farax look burdened and are divorcees. You should start dating outside sis

Stop giving bad advice to the sisters

Lol I think all men are the same however I prefer somali men for variety of reasons. Also am at point in my life where my happiness isn't attached to anyone but Allah everything else is temporary except Allah.To each their own.

Muji

VIP
Lol I think all men are the same however I prefer somali men for variety of reasons. Also am at point in my life where my happiness isn't attached to anyone but Allah everything else is temporary except Allah.To each their own.

hunno wallahi all men are not the same. I’ve seen couples happy who have been together for 40 years. Now go and ask @Basra to say one nice thing about her husband, you will be waiting a very long time. Is a cadaan man going to bring a harem of 7 wives like @Gucci mane will?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I only know about this strategy because of @The Good when I publicly declared I’m a cougar who likes a fanax he pops up. I wonder who gave him the heads up.:cosbyhmm:

you abdis are getting more and more sophisticated I underestimated you all :fredo:
That was a coincidence lol I couldn't let Land Owner spread the lie of me having the red sea in between my front teeth so I was forced to show my smile now compared to me as kid
:kanyehmm:

I didn't realize you had a thing for it and when I asked you to get @Happy_ away from me you were glad to, bcs you actually liked fanaxs yourself. I swapped her for you unknowingly
:mjkkk: