okay, I see why men hate make up

I feel like YouTube and irl tbh make a lot of young men like me have wildly different ideas on what the average woman really looks like
With dudes what you see is what you get
I’ve seen girls w/o makeup and they looked less poppy but never to this degree
I mean everyone looks different. I don't like the idea that we all should be beautiful. or should have to pretend to be

I mean everyone looks different. I don't like the idea that we all should be beautiful. or should have to pretend to be
Yh like my crush on Billie eilish, people are calling her really ugly but I dont see that, oh well, everyone has their own definition of beautiful

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Male makeup exists and it's mainly used by male models and male celebrities. Imagine if ugly Somali men used them? They would look like a handsome version of Xalimos.

Girls are pretty because of makeup. Remove it and they look naturally ugly.:manny:

Lol just invite her on a swimming date or to the beach and observe what happens when skin contacts water :silanyolaugh:

There’s waterproof makeup you know?:bell:

Anyways, it’s not healthy to wear makeup everyday. Your skin needs to breathe. I’m curious as to what these girls will look like in 10 years time.

There’s a stark difference between natural makeup (powder, blush, lip gloss, mascara and eye brow pencil) vs. the full glam that many girls do.

Basically, you men are out of luck.:pachah1:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
There’s waterproof makeup you know?:bell:

Anyways, it’s not healthy to wear makeup everyday. Your skin needs to breathe. I’m curious as to what these girls will look like in 10 years time.

There’s a stark difference between natural makeup (powder, blush, lip gloss, mascara and eye brow pencil) vs. the full glam that many girls do.

Basically, you men are out of luck.:pachah1:
How can I discover what they really look like hmmm

I don’t want to drop $$$ to marry a woman and than catch her lacking without makeup and discover I wifed dennis Rodman :mjlol:

I don’t want to drop $$$ to marry a woman and than catch her lacking without makeup and discover I wifed dennis Rodman :mjlol:

Most girls wear makeup that’s a given. You would need to find someone who looks the same with makeup as they do without it, but that would mean that you would’ve had to have known her for a while (ie you grew up with her). Other than that, I have no clue.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Most girls wear makeup that’s a given. You would need to find someone who looks the same with makeup as they do without it, but that would mean that you would’ve had to know her for a while (ie you grew up with her). Other than that, I have no clue.
This makeup shit is a disease wlhi f*ck whoever made it :mjlol:
As corny as it may sound I love a natural woman wlhi
Anything else seems too fake and contrived
I’m a primal man...not much more than an animal wlhi:francis:

This makeup shit is a disease wlhi f*ck whoever made it :mjlol:
As corny as it may sound I love a natural woman wlhi
Anything else seems too fake and contrived
I’m a primal man...not much more than an animal wlhi:francis:

Also don’t be fooled by IG. You would be surprised to see many of these chicks in rl. Filters and angles don’t work in real life. Basically, try to meet the person you are interested in in person.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Also don’t be fooled by IG. You would be surprised to see many of these chicks in rl. Filters and angles don’t work in real life. Basically, try to meet the person you are interested in in person.
Lol I’ve seen some IG and YouTube xalimos irl
What you see is most def not what you get
Wlhi social media+makeup is fuckin everything up :francis:
Let’s go back to caveman times plz

its a lost cause sxb just dont wake up too early in the morning (before she puts makeup) or you might think you've slept with a man :damn:

simple natural looks pre makeup

somali
a9e9145450d8fd0eccae64e156bc537f.jpg

swedish

1930s-swedish-women-5.jpg

japanese
Japanese%2BGirls%2Bin%2BTraditional%2BCostumes%2Bin%2Bthe%2BEarly%2B20th%2BCentury%2B%252842%2529.jpg

persian
roospian-03.jpg

arab
fc59f768649f1c88a7aeb777372f73f8--vintage-stamps-vintage-postcards.jpg

so you see @Muhammad Bire its your new age lenses. all these women would have bern considered beautful in their day according to the captions, lol

Muji

VIP
I only wear make up for special close relative weddings or personal events which are important. Ain’t nobody got time for all these chemicals that will leave you addicted to them and ruin your skin so you need the make up as opposed to wanting it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

its not even the dramatic ones, its the subtle ones like her that get you lol. She's not ugly, and then she isn't extremely beautiful in the end. She goes from a rough unpolished look to a subtly polished clean look

I can only imagine this level of makeup done on a daily basis would cause great harm to your self esteem. You guys are talking about getting catfished but just think of all the girls who catfish their self esteem by doing this to themselves feeling all bad, and then taking it off at the end of the night and seeing their real face?

That isn't make up, thats straight up cat-fishing :farmajoyaab:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Only desperate faraxs with no standards get catfished. Real ones know what they want, and it ain't a face full of shit :manny:

Makeup is sixir. To my Somali brothers reading this, make sure you have a bottle to splash these insecure xalimos with to know their natural looks:manny:

Also I have no problem with basic makeup like Lip gloss, eye brow pencil etc. The full face makeup is sixir and needs to be banned.

I know this latina hirl in my old school. She wore heavy makeup every single day until her face was fully exposed on snap:russ:

Lmaooooo I was laughing hard that day:chrisfreshhah:

Trending