okay, I see why men hate make up

its not even the dramatic ones, its the subtle ones like her that get you lol. She's not ugly, and then she isn't extremely beautiful in the end. She goes from a rough unpolished look to a subtly polished clean look

I can only imagine this level of makeup done on a daily basis would cause great harm to your self esteem. You guys are talking about getting catfished but just think of all the girls who catfish their self esteem by doing this to themselves feeling all bad, and then taking it off at the end of the night and seeing their real face?

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Body dysmorphia is ripe these days makeup /filters do not help with this issue. Also those fake influencers who keep lying and saying there is nothing wrong with wearing makeup EVERY SINGLE DAY how is that healthy? Both for your body and mind .Something really needs to change and fast this can't continue, more so for the health of women than for man

Last edited:
Every women should own a YouTube channel, and I'll ask for the channel before the number, I'll check the 'makeup party routine' video, and if she looks like this goblin...

Honesty is the best policy
She reminds me of this Habesh nigga I run pickup with :damn:
She's really not ugly. You guys have been fooled by makeup. This is what a lot of girls look like when they're "unkempt". This is natural beauty. Even the best looking women like kim k look like zombies without, what do you expect lol

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
She's really not ugly. You guys have been fooled by makeup. This is what a lot of girls look like when they're "unkempt". This is natural beauty. Even the best looking women like kim k look like zombies without, what do you expect lol
Are you serious :francis:
I’ve been misled hmmm
So all women in the west wear makeup
Mind=blown

Your gonna have to unmask yourself if you want 50k mehr subhanallah

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
not all. I don't and I look very bland, but the plus is because I've never worn or really except here and there I'm more content in my bland than my glam, and it keeps away the shallow
I feel like YouTube and irl tbh make a lot of young men like me have wildly different ideas on what the average woman really looks like
With dudes what you see is what you get
I’ve seen girls w/o makeup and they looked less poppy but never to this degree

Trending