okay, I see why men hate make up

Muji

VIP
Makeup is sixir. To my Somali brothers reading this, make sure you have a bottle to splash these insecure xalimos with to know their natural looks:manny:

Also I have no problem with basic makeup like Lip gloss, eye brow pencil etc. The full face makeup is sixir and needs to be banned.

I know this latina hirl in my old school. She wore heavy makeup every single day until her face was fully exposed on snap:russ:

Lmaooooo I was laughing hard that day:chrisfreshhah:

your transition from maskeen ayrab bootyclapper to gender war crusader has been a joy to watch. :yloezpe:

I feel sorry for girls who feel they have to wear a face full of makeup not only is that expensive but it harms you in the long run with your skin never getting a break. Not to mention that they feel less complete cause other girls are always gonna be better at beating their face.

I can been be fooled though I can always tell if a girl is still pretty under makeup

its not even the dramatic ones, its the subtle ones like her that get you lol. She's not ugly, and then she isn't extremely beautiful in the end. She goes from a rough unpolished look to a subtly polished clean look

I can only imagine this level of makeup done on a daily basis would cause great harm to your self esteem. You guys are talking about getting catfished but just think of all the girls who catfish their self esteem by doing this to themselves feeling all bad, and then taking it off at the end of the night and seeing their real face?
I personally dont wear make up for men. When i do wear make its for me to feel pretty i sometimes wear it in my own home for me lol for those who do it for men i guess its what the men theyre trying to attract want if he falls for her looks and thats all he wanted well then i dont know if shes the problem nor should anyone feel sorry for him. There are better things to worry about their both adults.

Muji

VIP
I personally dont wear make up for men. When i do wear make its for me to feel pretty i sometimes wear it in my own home for me lol for those who do it for men i guess its what the men theyre trying to attract want if he falls for her looks and thats all he wanted well then i dont know if shes the problem nor should anyone feel sorry for him. There are better things to worry about their both adults.

wearing make up to stay at home lol sis
Why??

How old are you halimo?
Why are you always in a bad and depressing view when it comes to men? Did someone hurt you?
Lol Its not depressing its just the world caters to men even some be saying women this. anyways am being critical not hateful. Men need to start seeing women as an individual with a mind of her own man or o
Men. Y'all will get it once you have a daughter.
Ther whole world caters to men even the west that thinks their women are free lol again am just being critical not hateful. Peace!

Lol Its not depressing its just the world caters to men even some be saying women this. anyways am being critical not hateful. Men need to start seeing women as an individual with a mind of her own man or o
Men. Y'all will get it once you have a daughter.
Ther whole world caters to men even the west that thinks their women are free lol again am just being critical not hateful. Peace!
This notion of the world only catering to mens need is a bit flawed view to have.. I agree there are issues but it's not as rosy as you think to be a man.. You should reevaluate yourself a bit and moderate your views.

Don’t lower you guard sis. He is probably working with @Samaalic Era

his job is to play the friend with good intentions who gets you to lower your guard, once you do @Samaalic Era enters the DMs and strikes. These men are now working in packs.
Thats some gay shit.. I'm not in a gang of men that's out to get women... I want all my Somali sisters to be successful women who love their brothers :tocry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

psyche

To each their own
Make-up is an art form.

It should be glorified like other art formats for the ingenious devotion people have to perfect their appearance.

The only difference between make-up and 'true' art is that the canvas for make-up is the human face.

I recommend all my brothers to learn the ways of the brush.

You never know when it might become handy ;)

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Women always looked good naturally they just need to have self confidence that’s all. Too much make up makes you look older or sometimes like a tranny. A good hygiene, skincare and hair regimen and wearing nice clothes goes a long way. Using BB cream, sunscreen and getting your eyebrows tinted is enough no need contouring and heavy foundation everyday.

Make-up is an art form.

It should be glorified like other art formats for the ingenious devotion people have to perfect their appearance.

The only difference between make-up and 'true' art is that the canvas for make-up is the human face.

I recommend all my brothers to learn the ways of the brush.

You never know when it might become handy ;)

Are you suggesting we learn how to put makeup? If yes that's sounds like some gay shit :faysalwtf: