Ohio incident highlights a failure in the Somali community!

I personally can never rely on my wife to raise my son into a man. This is dangerous in my eyes, my son will end up being a soft feminine looking beta mummy’s boy who has a gynocentric view of the world.
A women doesn’t understand a young boys’s physical and emotional needs like a man does. She sees his hyperactivity as an issue she’s will curse him and wish he could just sit down watch telly whereas a father is more likely to see it as a gift and get him to partake in sports.
Do you believe you can raise a daughter?

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Do you believe you can raise a daughter?
to successfully raise a child she/he needs both a father and a mother
I can’t raise a son alone he needs a loving mother that’s instils good morals and respect for women in him
I can raise my daughters by marrying a good wife she will instilling in her the qualities A man wants from a wife and I’ll show her the love she deserves from a man 👌🏾 She won’t settle for bums and lowlives like broken girls do.
mothers can’t raise successfully raise a son alone, women are even weaker than men, she won’t have anytime for this the household chores, taking them to school, feeding and clothing will take up all her time m, she will raise a well feed hideous fuuto Weyn good for nothing sucker simp m

I thought there were restrictions on Somalis working in Arab countries because of our membership in the Arab league. But I have met a couple of Somali girls claiming to be Ethiopian since they will not hire Somalis.

Hassan Sheekh Maxamoud, Somalia's previous President signed a deal to send Somali girls as maids to Saudi! The most disgraceful chapter in Somali history, by far.

I agree with step 2 and step 3 but step 1 seems a bit too liberal for me, what do you mean by misogynist ? Do you want a weak man who has no geerah over his wife ? Isn’t this what causing the issues in the diaspora? We have liberal minded men who rely on their wife to make decisions and handle household affairs 🤔

No, I mean men who do not respect women as human beings! They only see women as tools for sexual pleasure and not a companion in life.

Hassan Sheekh Maxamoud, Somalia's previous President signed a deal to send Somali girls as maids to Saudi! The most disgraceful chapter in Somali history, by far.
That bastard why the hell would he do something like that? At the same time the Philippines were limiting the amount of Domestic workers they sent he was sending more Somalis?
giphy.gif

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Agree so much with this post.
I put the blame on the mums. They coddle and spoil their sons and raise their daughters to mule.

IGotDaAnswers

No, I mean men who do not respect women as human beings! They only see women as tools for sexual pleasure and not a companion in life.
Oh then I agree. I don’t want my sons dishonouring their wives.
My wife is my companion, only a dayuuth would reduce his wife to the level of a concubine who’s only good for sex, plus physical sex is just one form of intimacy (most important form but still just one form) being a man for her, protecting her, doing right by her, honouring her is also intimacy 🔥

IGotDaAnswers

No huuno. they know their husbands cannot provide. Diaspora somali men are no different from somali men fobs back home.

Only in the west, somali woman has a friend or financial supporter

The govt, welfare
True and the sad reality 😐

IGotDaAnswers

Yes it’s clear that African males are lazy, do not see their women as valuable, and exploit them for labor. This is obvious if you look at the state of the continent and how African women go through so much abuse while also being forced to slave away.
This seems to be an african theme sadly , especially j*reer african men value their women the least. is this maybe due to the lack of sexual attraction they have for their women 🤔🤔 I personally find our Somali women to be the most beautiful, nothing more worthy of my love and respect 🙏🏾
I remember a controversial post by black American women where she blamed black men for slavery and the state they are in.
There are many accounts of west african tribal chiefs selling off their bantu women off to white traders this is what enticed the major human trade that followed.
Africans are truly their own worst enemy

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
That bastard why the hell would he do something like that? At the same time the Philippines were limiting the amount of Domestic workers they sent he was sending more Somalis?
giphy.gif
didn't that bald c*nt use to sell purfume or something how have we let these useless apes run the country is beyond me

didn't that bald **** use to sell purfume or something how have we let these useless apes run the country is beyond me
I hate the way the Somali community equates age to wisdom. That man my have been old but he was not wise at all, a dumbass at the finest wallahi. Is he the one that’s running again or is he another one.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So he isn’t even college educated??!!!! How can a person like that run a country. Somalia has really failed.

giphy.gif
dunno about the sheikhs education but i have come to calls this time period in our history the decades of shame and humiliation and i hope it doesn't last for century like it did in china

dunno about the sheikhs education but i have come to calls this time period in our history the decades of shame and humiliation and i hope it doesn't last for century like it did in china
Me too, Somalia is considered the definition of a country when the government has zero control and everything can pass. I hope this period of shame ends during this decade but I’m being really hopeful.

Trending

Latest posts