Ohio incident highlights a failure in the Somali community!

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I think the women are partly to blame because they set low standards. If you expect the bare minimum from a man then he will act accordingly. Ragga naxariis ma’lahan. Hadaad uu naxariisatid wee kugu tumanayaan. Demand more and keep him on his toes. Ha ka neefin.

Yukon_Niner

With great power comes great electricity bill
VIP
I think the women are partly to blame because they set low standards. If you expect the bare minimum from a man then he will act accordingly. Ragga naxariis ma’lahan. Hadaad uu naxariisatid wee kugu tumanayaan. Demand more and keep him on his toes. Ha ka neefin.
Where you been man I thought you died:friendhug:

Yeah from what I've seen a lot of Somali parents set high expectations for girls and low expectations for boys then pressure then accordingly. I'm kind of glad that didn't happen in my family seeing how other boys turned out.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Where you been man I thought you died:friendhug:

Yeah from what I've seen a lot of Somali parents set high expectations for girls and low expectations for boys then pressure then accordingly. I'm kind of glad that didn't happen in my family seeing how other boys turned out.
Heyy someone I recognise! How you been?:friendhug:

Wali waa noolahay :icon lol: Life just got busy and dealing with some personal stuff.

Very true. I think it’s up to us not to repeat that same cycle.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Life is unpredictable you may
I agree don’t show naxris all the time be straight forward and show that it’s not only your children

Trending

Latest posts