Official US Presidential Election 2020 Thread

Who do you think will win the upcoming election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
This is my final prediction

Screenshot_20201016-173017_Chrome.jpg

Trump will most definitely Win this election, anyone who thinks otherwise has not been paying attention. Im so confident I would bet money on it.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Trump will most definitely Win this election, anyone who thinks otherwise has not been paying attention. Im so confident I would bet money on it.
ya think so. can u share yer observations

ya think so. can u share yer observations

From my observation people are starting to hate all this left liberal politics along with these SJW feminists and the LGBTQ movement which are all left wing and all hate Trump.

Trump isn't a politician and isnt trying hard to appease anyone, what you see is what you get with him.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Admin @mods, merge the thread with the other one by @Abdalla , cause it will be a rollacoster of a night. Election of the year, will Trump be back or will Biden sit in the office.

What a week it will be. We need all the analystics by our political brothers.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
@Admin @mods, merge the thread with the other one by @Abdalla , cause it will be a rollacoster of a night. Election of the year, will Trump be back or will Biden sit in the office.

What a week it will be. We need all the analystics by our political brothers.

the other thread is for discussion of the results. this one is already 5 pages long.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
From my observation people are starting to hate all this left liberal politics along with these SJW feminists and the LGBTQ movement which are all left wing and all hate Trump.

Trump isn't a politician and isnt trying hard to appease anyone, what you see is what you get with him.
What is this simple bs

People don’t care about what other people do with their genitals. Most people came out to vote because of how horrible Trump has handled the pandemic. And tbh there are more leftist independents than democrats or republicans combined , these people could decide the election.

What is this simple bs

People don’t care about what other people do with their genitals. Most people came out to vote because of how horrible Trump has handled the pandemic. And tbh there are more leftist independents than democrats or republicans combined , these people could decide the election.
ppl don't want this whole trans alphabet community agenda shoved down their throats, literally everywhere you turn its a man in a dress & on top of that people are being cancelled for having an opinion.
Walalo Trump has more supporters now than ever, more black ppl are actually voting Trump.
Biden is the wrong candidate and will cost them big

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
ppl don't want this whole trans alphabet community agenda shoved down their throats, literally everywhere you turn its a man in a dress & on top of that people are being cancelled for having an opinion.
Walalo Trump has more supporters now than ever, more black ppl are actually voting Trump.
Biden is the wrong candidate and will cost them big

Lmao sources ?

Trending