Official US Presidential Election 2020 Thread

Who do you think will win the upcoming election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Trump's America is why we need to go home and rebuild our own country. Relying on the charity of others to hold your best interest in mind is a foolish choice.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Obviously Biden.

Was obvious in 2016 as well according to pollsters then:mjpls:

5185+NF4KBL.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
She was uniquely unlikable plus she was a female candidate (lots of sexists out there).

I get you but reputable polls even 538 website had her as a near guarantee even on election day, was a shock to alot of the left.

The world watching 2 clowns compete for 3 weeks in 2020 election that can have power of the geopolitics on earth:
tenor (8).gif

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This nigga @Calaf is tryna get another free plaq :farmajoyaab:

I got the democrats winning in 6
Worked like Dynamite for the UK election. Meh, the result wasn't unexpected, but Tories for the dub

For the sake of the United States and the benefits for Somali, Its Trump or the highway

GemState

36/21
VIP
Biden's really close in Texas, if the Dems can turn it Blue then the Republicans aren't winning an election for another generation
1603345836173.png

States with the most electoral votes is California (55), Texas (38), New York (29), Florida (29), Illinois (20), and Pennsylvania (20).

Serious chance Biden wins all 6

Biden's really close in Texas, if the Dems can turn it Blue then the Republicans aren't winning an election for another generation
View attachment 148213

States with the most electoral votes is California (55), Texas (38), New York (29), Florida (29), Illinois (20), and Pennsylvania (20).

Serious chance Biden wins all 6
I don't see him pulling Texas, maybe in about a decade or so it can turn blue.

Even if he doesn't, he's clear favourite in 5/6 of the states with the most Electoral votes
I had Trump winning in 2016 when people thought Hilary was gonna run away with it. I don’t have him winning this time. If the economy was good and no pandemic, Trump would win comfortably as any incumbent president would but that’s not the case anymore.

I’m curious to see if the DOJ will indict him after he leaves office.

Trending