Official transfer epl/la liga/ serie a/ bundesliga thread

You have signed sokratis,Lichstiner,Leno,Torreira,Guendouzi and one more signing is coming stop whining.

How many of those guys were being chased by the big clubs? I am not whining. Arsenal is one of the richest clubs in the world and a season ticket at the Emirates is very expensive. It is an embarrassment and insult to Arsenal fans when the likes of West Ham and Everton are spending more money than us. Wenger was part of the problem , but so is Kroenke.

How many of those guys were being chased by the big clubs? I am not whining. Arsenal is one of the richest clubs in the world and a season ticket at the Emirates is very expensive. It is an embarrassment and insult to Arsenal fans when the likes of West Ham and Everton are spending more money than us. Wenger was part of the problem , but so is Kroenke.
The problem is that there is no elite players available and any who are wouldn't want to come to a europa league side and the weakest top 6 side.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The media is gonna tear Allison a new one every time he makes a mistakes. Just like Pogba he'll sell papers. Being the most expensive player in the world or in your position is no joke.

Seems like LolPool is the only team trying to rival Citeh on the market.

Cryinho is in LA already whining about how he'll miss key players for the start of the season and how Sanchez visa situation is not good for Martial and Mata as they're our only attackers who'll get minutes at the start of the season. These 3 need training together.

You'd think our schedule for the start of the season was brutal with how this neef is talking. We have one of the easiest 10 first games in the league.
He's already got his excuses. He's been given all the money and he buys the wrong players.:drakekidding:
This his final season you know how his third season goes. :francis:

Tell me one elite player available.
Tell me one elite player available.
I didn’t say anything about elite players. We still have the money to pay huge salary’s and compete in the market below the elite players. The board simply does not want to invest despite huge revenues and television money. I am sure there are better defenders for the 40-50 million more effective than Sokratis.

Nzonzi and Serri are far better players than Torreira. When you assign a meagre 70 million pounds as the budget for a club like Arsenal, it means we are looking at an average £20 mil on players for a few positions. Good luck if you want to compete with Everton for 6th place.Arsenal need to spend 200 mil if they want to get back into CL.

#Kroenke out.

It'll be an interesting season. Three teams will fight over first place, and three teams will fight over fourth place.

Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea will be fighting over top four.

Liverpool has done so well in the transfer market. They are the favorites to win next season.

Liverpool
city
united
chelsea/spurs/arsenal

It'll be an interesting season. Three teams will fight over first place, and three teams will fight over fourth place.

Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea will be fighting over top four.

Liverpool has done so well in the transfer market. They are the favorites to win next season.

Liverpool
city
united
chelsea/spurs/arsenal

City are the favourites, Liverpool, United etc will be challenging

I didn’t say anything about elite players. We still have the money to pay huge salary’s and compete in the market below the elite players. The board simply does not want to invest despite huge revenues and television money. I am sure there are better defenders for the 40-50 million more effective than Sokratis.

Nzonzi and Serri are far better players than Torreira. When you assign a meagre 70 million pounds as the budget for a club like Arsenal, it means we are looking at an average £20 mil on players for a few positions. Good luck if you want to compete with Everton for 6th place.Arsenal need to spend 200 mil if they want to get back into CL.

#Kroenke out.
Sokratis is one of the best defenders in the bundesliga last season and under tuchel the year before that he was one of the bast in the world, he is an expirienced gritty defender who is not afraid to lead 18 m is a fucking bargain.

Nzonzi is ancient, you want to pay 30 million for a 29 year old who failed at stoke city? Serri is not proven at the highest level he plays in a shite league ffs. Torreira on the other hand is a world class midfield prospect who is extremely mobile.I think that's the reason they bought him, Xhaka is to slow but torreira can cover that ground and has a good distribution.

What is the problem if he is running a self sustaining business model? The financial bubble will soon burst and only clubs like arsenal will survive.

Last edited:
Sokratis is one of the best defenders in the bundesliga last season and under tuchel the year before that he was one of the bast in the world, he is an expirienced gritty defender who is not afraid to lead 18 m is a fucking bargain.

Nzonzi is ancient, you want to pay 30 million for a 29 year old who failed at stoke city? Serri is not proven at the highest level he plays in a shite league ffs. Torreira on the other hand is a world class midfield prospect who is extremely mobile.I think that's the reason they bought him, Xhaka is to slow but torreira can cover that ground and has a good distribution.

What is the problem if he is running a self sustaining business model? The financial bubble will soon burst and only clubs like arsenal will survive.
You sound like Arsene Wenger. Arsenal can afford to spend 250 mil with their eyes closed. 70 million as a transfer budget will get as 6th or 7th.

You sound like Arsene Wenger. Arsenal can afford to spend 250 mil with their eyes closed. 70 million as a transfer budget will get as 6th or 7th.
That because I admire his footballing philosophy and you should show him more respect you would be in horrible shape without him.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Richarlison signs for Everton and joins former manager Silva. :obama:
Man I can't wait for the new season to start. Top 6 is looking strong and West Ham and Everton have signed good managers and players. :wowsweat:

Trending