Official transfer epl/la liga/ serie a/ bundesliga thread

Eh :ehh:

Not entirely over the moon about it. He comin midway thru the season so his only saving grace is that he is already accustomed to Sarriball. Otherwise :mjcry:

I have a feeling this might be a falcao part 2 and we all know how that turned out @Atoore Baadiye :bell:

That fakkit toothfairy is gone to atletico though so there is some light at the end of the tunnel :obama:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Eh :ehh:

Not entirely over the moon about it. He comin midway thru the season so his only saving grace is that he is already accustomed to Sarriball. Otherwise :mjcry:

I have a feeling this might be a falcao part 2 and we all know how that turned out @Atoore Baadiye :bell:

That fakkit toothfairy is gone to atletico though so there is some light at the end of the tunnel :obama:
Still wont be enough for the second leg :mjlaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Warya what do you think of the Lukaku Dybala switch deal?

United is making moves lmao, first AWB and now Maguire.

:dwill:

Dybala isn’t coming lol He’s asking for too much and the club pulled the plug on the deal. Plus if he came he would’ve been another Di Maria who didn’t wanna come but forced out.

Tierney Has signed for Arsenal, and Luiz incoming(not sure how I feel about this one).

he's another clown, but still better than mustafi.