Official transfer epl/la liga/ serie a/ bundesliga thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Let these arsenal fans be delusional. Like lorenzo will give up CL to join a average EPL team :dead:

They even think they will get Ousame dembele on loan :mjlol:

Now they're being linked with kingsley coman :dead:

I lose my shit everytime I see an Assanal fan who has Coonbelle on their starting 11.:drakekidding:
They play too much FIFA Career Mode.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I lose my shit everytime I see an Assanal fan who has Coonbelle on their starting 11.:drakekidding:
They play too much FIFA Career Mode.
Wallahi its insane man. They're going through a transitional period. If they don't make CL next year than will see more of their stars leaving.

Arsenal will be the new west ham inshallah

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Jorginho did go to Europa Chelsea tbf
He went there cause of Sarri.

It's lik3 me saying Neymar is gonna join us that's not happening lol. Why would Coonbelle go to Assanal when he has better options if he was to go on loan. Makes no sense.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wonder where Morata will go if Fat Higuain joins Chelski. They already have the Twitter admin in Batshuayi I don't think they'll have all 3 on the team.

He went there cause of Sarri.

It's lik3 me saying Neymar is gonna join us that's not happening lol. Why would Coonbelle go to Assanal when he has better options if he was to go on loan. Makes no sense.
It might have been possible with wenger there as he practically has a monopoly over ligue 1 and french players.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The guy has the potential to be a true star but he has the mentality of a 12 year old kid.
He's sulks too much. Plus moving to Chelski has really mind fuked him. He was injured at times and came back early because he wanted to prove others wrong but it only got worse for him. Going back to Serie A would be better for his career.

With Cortouis going to Madrid, Chelsea and Liverpool will be fighting over Allison now

Nice price for Madrid, watch Chelsea beat us to Allison :mjcry:

Trending