Official transfer epl/la liga/ serie a/ bundesliga thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Great signing by LolPool. Really surprised how quickly they got this deal done. Keita and Fabinho not bad start to their transfer window.

Macalin M

Out here
Yh it was pretty quick, I was hearing the rumours of a transfer literally yesterday morning and it was a done deal by the night
They need a keeper though

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yh it was pretty quick, I was hearing the rumours of a transfer literally yesterday morning and it was a done deal by the night
They need a keeper though
Usually United were linked with him in the papers.
A guy I know on Twitter@ me about Fabinho welcome to Man United taking the piss so I was like oh shit we signing him only to find out yet went to LolPool.

They need Fekir and a decent GK.

Macalin M

Out here
Usually United were linked with him in the papers.
A guy I know on Twitter@ me about Fabinho welcome to Man United taking the piss so I was like oh shit we signing him only to find out yet went to LolPool.

They need Fekir and a decent GK.
LFC are going to attract a lot of players this summer, considering they got to the cl final and are also in contention for CL again

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
LFC are going to attract a lot of players this summer, considering they got to the cl final and are also in contention for CL again

Contention for CL again:camby:
They got lucky with the matchps this season and almost bottled it against Roma.

Their defense is still suspect. Klopp offensively is a good manager but his team are clueess when it comes to controlling games. They rely too much on the front 3. Hence why I said they need to bring at least 2 player to help when injuries strike. Origi is coming back for them I think so that's not bad. Idk if he's in Klopp's plan but he'd be a good backup for Firmino.

Macalin M

Out here
Contention for CL again:camby:
They got lucky with the matchps this season and almost bottled it against Roma.

Their defense is still suspect. Klopp offensively is a good manager but his team are clueess when it comes to controlling games. They rely too much on the front 3. Hence why I said they need to bring at least 2 player to help when injuries strike. Origi is coming back for them I think so that's not bad. Idk if he's in Klopp's plan but he'd be a good backup for Firmino.
Lfc are a counter attack team, to be fair to Lovren and Virgil they played amazing in the final

Arsenal n Chelsea are falling off

I really hope City don’t win this year

Fabinho is a marvellous talent . City about to get Mahrez and Jorginho , errr, because they have a shortage of midfielders .

#Arab corruption

Arsenal about to get Sokratis and Lichsteiner accorded to reports ......great .........

Aurnativic to United when Lewandowski is available?:liberaltears:

Macalin M

Out here
Fabinho is a marvellous talent . City about to get Mahrez and Jorginho , errr, because they have a shortage of midfielders .

#Arab corruption

Arsenal about to get Sokratis and Lichsteiner accorded to reports ......great .........

The Arab owned teams need to get a ban, too much spending every season

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We getting Mahrez, cant wait to see Mahrez De bruyne link up:banderas:

we gonna win PL again for sure. CL is our main issue:cosbyhmm:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

#Arab corruption

You really think Lewandowski is gonna want to play back up to Lukaku? Use your head ninyow.
Mou is looking at Aurnatovic and Mandzukic as back ups. They're the kind of players who fit his style of play. Gotta find replacements for Fellaini somehow.:manny:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
In another news
Marco Silva signs for Everton. Watford stopped him from signing for them now he got his wish. It will be interesting to see what kind of players he brings in. :gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts