Official transfer epl/la liga/ serie a/ bundesliga thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Blind leaving means a player will come in.

I heard Mou has been trying to get rid of Smalling and Darmian. The later will be sent to Juve for some money and Sandro I believe.

Darmian started well at United till he met Sanchez and he tore him a new one. He hasn't been the same since smh.

He'll be better back in Serie A. The pace of the game is much slower in Serie A.

Screenshot_20180714-122450.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Manchester City furious with Napoli over Jorginho deal with Chelsea - sources

Manchester City are unlikely to do business with Napoli again after they pulled out of an agreement for midfielder Jorginho, sources have told ESPN FC.

As recently as Thursday, Jorginho told City that he preferred to join them, but sources told ESPN FC he was "bullied" into a move to Chelsea with the threat of being forced to see out the remaining two years of his contract with Napoli.

Haha Pep is pissed he didn't get his boy. :pachah1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It was the case of the location, he simply would rather live in London over Manchester, an L for Mancunians like me :meleshame:
He chose London and Sarri over Pep bidaar love I'm happy. First it was Fred now Jorginho. :hemad:

Ffs imagine Jorginho, Silva and KDB midfield:damn: Glad it's not happening.

It is good Jorginho went to Chelsea. City are playing football manager and want to hoard up players........

I think Drinkwater and Barkley maybe sold . Bakayako will get better .......apparently wanted by Sevilla though........

Do you know how many Somali stewards work at @ Arsenal stadium
and can often over hear the managers conversations?
Let me take a wild guess and say ZERO! Insigne is not coming to Arsenal and I know this as a fact, he's a one club man and a homegrown talent he's soon going to be on the level of Maradona,Hamsik etc

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You're a moderator? Can you help me lol. I was sure I clicked Male when I registered but its showing female, can you change it?
:chrisfreshhah:

Click on your name then personal details. Under gender pick Male. Then go all the way down and save your changes.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Let me take a wild guess and say ZERO! Insigne is not coming to Arsenal and I know this as a fact, he's a one club man and a homegrown talent he's soon going to be on the level of Maradona,Hamsik etc
Let these arsenal fans be delusional. Like lorenzo will give up CL to join a average EPL team :dead:

They even think they will get Ousame dembele on loan :mjlol:

Now they're being linked with kingsley coman :dead:

Trending

Latest posts