Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
80 pounds both sides?

nigga that's kinda insane
Nahh 45 pounds each side :pachah1:

But its only 5 sets 5 reps its my max but im making my way up sxb. I just need to get rid of this lil belly i got going for 6 pack stupid somali genetics :childplease:

I got that shit i ordered i talked about on discord gonna make even more swole by end of summer just watch:ahh:

What's your plan during Ramadan ? I want too maximise the gains I can get during the period but even going to the gym will be very hard because of Ramadan and considering your body is going to break down muscle for energy because of the lack of nutrients coming in your body

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Ramadan is coming so I know I will lose at least 10lbs of water weight. I resumed working out after several months of inactivity. Laziness. Bought me a Fitbit, doing 15,000 steps a day, according to it. Ramping up my Bowflex workout and running. I don't like to go to the gym. I do all my workouts at home and nearby park.

Diet: need much improvement. I got sweet tooth.

Vitals: 6'6"; 250lbs; 48'' shoulder to shoulder and 36" waist.
Goal: 220lbs; 50" shoulder to shoulder and 34/32" waist by end of summer.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Forget about gaining i will probably end up losing weight, the gym closes literally an hour after magrhib so only option is to train during the day after work.
This will put a dent in my forever bulking plan, i will turn out like @crudetruth :mjcry:

What's your plan during Ramadan ? I want too maximise the gains I can get during the period but even going to the gym will be very hard because of Ramadan and considering your body is going to break down muscle for energy because of the lack of nutrients coming in your body
Eat a lot of carbs and take BCAA pills. It'll reduce the damage I believe.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nahh 45 pounds each side :pachah1:

But its only 5 sets 5 reps its my max but im making my way up sxb. I just need to get rid of this lil belly i got going for 6 pack stupid somali genetics :childplease:

I got that shit i ordered i talked about on discord gonna make even more swole by end of summer just watch:ahh:

How much can you OHP?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

gucci-mane-breakfast-club-gif.gif

There must be some confusion here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending