OFFICIAL SOMALILAND ELECTIONS 2021 THREAD

Who will get the majority?

• Total voters

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
No it does not.

You want Isaaq to share Somaliland 50/50 with minorities, at the same time you want Awdal to be shared 95/5 between Samaroon and Ciise.

In what world does that make sense? If you want Isaaq to give up some of their positions to you, you should be willing to give up some of your positions to your Ciise brethren, this goes both ways.

Let me ask you a question, would you share power with Ciise in Awdal 50/50?
25% = 5% CISSE + 20% SAMAROON

Power in Awdal= 20% CISSE + 80% Samaroon

not 95 vs 5

Last edited:
25% = 5% CISSE + 20% SAMAROON

Power in Awdal= 20% CISSE + 80% Samaroon

not 95 vs 5

If that is the case would you accept powersharing in Somaliland that is even more fair than your Awdal percentages?

Something like Isaaq = 75% + 25% minorities

If you want Samaroon to keep 80% of power in Awdal because they are majority, then Isaaq should similarly keep 75% of power in Somaliland because they are majority.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
If that is the case would you accept powersharing in Somaliland that is even more fair than your Awdal percentages?

Something like Isaaq = 75% + 25% minorities

If you want Samaroon to keep 80% of power in Awdal because they are majority, then Isaaq should similarly keep 75% of power in Somaliland because they are majority.
I AGREE 75% ISAAQ AND 25% SAMAROON

:salute:

@Gantaal97 Bro I think Abdirizak should be the Speaker because as they both have a combined majority, the agreement the two opposition parties signed should be honoured. However UCID is the weak link here and honestly who wants to listen to a serial loser like Faisal (who's Cidagale like me)

I agree that Waddani, as the largest party, should have their candidate elected. Especially, with how UCID has essentially screwed them over.

However, I don't think enough people recognise the important role Faratoon has had in Somaliland history and politics from practically day 1. The following documentary gives insight to how he has been a significant contributor throughout the last 30 years.

He is still a very intelligent and capable leader, so I'd have no qualms about him being the Speaker.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I agree with @The Crowe Faratoon has been essential in the foundation of Somaliland and we should study him in the museum and history books but now is the time to move from old men to young man with courage. Barkhat Batun for the win.

Reborn
There are so many bills and laws that need to be passed.It has to be someone new in the political scene as they can push further and build upon on the foundations that's been built by people like Faratoon.How can you expect a level up in government if it's just the same folks in charge?

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Cabdikariim Ahmed mooge

:salute:

NEW AGE YOUNG BLOOD SOMALILAND POLITICIANS ARE THE BEST THERE IS.

IS HE THE ''CHOSEN ONE''? THAT ONE ''ISAAQ'' WHO WILL GET US TO THE PROMISED LAND?

That's what happens when you have the same Kulmiye mayor for more than a decade, why did they choose the same guy again for 5 years...:mindblown:

Look! his is old as f*ck and the other mayors are young or have done a good job for their cities.

Is this true about Faratoon?

I highly, highly doubt that story is true. First of all, that story would have come out ages ago if it was remotely true but yet we've never heard about it until Waddani operatives want to discredit Faratoon. That seems extremely fishy at best, and likely trumped up garbage.

Aslo, I would not trust anything that "Muj Sarah" writes. She is a very partizan operative who sees the world as Kulmiye = bad, Waddani = good.

If anyone more reliable corroborates this story, i'd start believing it. The likelihood of that is next to zero.

I highly, highly doubt that story is true. First of all, that story would have come out ages ago if it was remotely true but yet we've never heard about it until Waddani operatives want to discredit Faratoon. That seems extremely fishy at best, and likely trumped up garbage.

Aslo, I would not trust anything that "Muj Sarah" writes. She is a very partizan operative who sees the world as Kulmiye = bad, Waddani = good.

If anyone more reliable corroborates this story, i'd start believing it. The likelihood of that is next to zero.

I asked after reliable sources non of the people peddling this had any - some people are just lowlife scumbags...

WTF, they tried to kidnap this guy, they don't have enough votes, so they tried to make sure that he never got on time, Kulmiye is done bro...sheeeeeit 😂😂😂

I recommend to see and listing to the whole video, every second is juicy information.

Trending

Latest posts