OFFICIAL SOMALILAND ELECTIONS 2021 THREAD

Who will get the majority?

• Total voters
WTF, they tried to kidnap this guy, they don't have enough votes, so they tried to make sure that he never got on time, Kulmiye is done bro...sheeeeeit 😂😂😂

I recommend to see and listing to the whole video, every second is juicy information.

Seems the numbers are in our side musa shaani truly failed to get what he wanted after he bought 4 random baakhti from UCID :lolbron:

If the president don't call the parliament together there is a rule that says after x time after the election they can call a meeting by themselves when they want, so don't worry this can't go forever.
can you show me that rule please cuz its been 3 months since the last elections happened and the new Golaha Waakilda hasn't been sworn yet and such kind of that didn't happen any democratic state.

You gotta bring receipts bro, that he was kicked out of parliament and that he run off when he was a minister.

Big allegations bro...
It's well known he didn't stay that long in Somaliland and ran off to UK in 1993 claming as refugee and coming back 20 years later to seek a govt position.

A man who builds a peace for his community doesn't leave it like Sh Cabdullaahi Sh Cali Jawhar of Awdal region

can you show me that rule please cuz its been 3 months since the last elections happened and the new Golaha Waakilda hasn't been sworn yet and such kind of that didn't happen any democratic state.

The supreme Court approved the final result at the 7th of july.

Screenshot_20210727-234134_OneDrive.jpg

Yes it's true as he only came back to Somaliland mid 2010s durin Silyaano adminstration
Saaxib, that is not remotely true. Faratoon was a cabinet member during the Riyaale administration. Watch the documentary I linked earlier, it details how he has been present in Somaliland politics from day one until now.

I think that Waddani as the largest party has a legitimate claim to argue that it's choice for parliamentary leader should be selected. However, there is no need to disparage an honourable man who has served Somaliland well in his time.

Saaxib what's with this crazy behaviour. How has it been 3 months since the election? The election took place on the 31st of May, it is now 27th July.

Granted even the nearly 2 months it's been is too long, but no need to get hyperbolic.

It's well known he didn't stay that long in Somaliland and ran off to UK in 1993 claming as refugee and coming back 20 years later to seek a govt position.

A man who builds a peace for his community doesn't leave it like Sh Cabdullaahi Sh Cali Jawhar of Awdal region
Very disappointed that you feel the need to make things up saaxib.

What you wrote above is entirely untrue. See documentary below where his story of being ever present in Somaliland politics is covered. There is video footage showing him present in the peace conferences, during the Cigaal administration, during the Riyaale administration, during the Silaanyo administration and into the Biixi administration. He had ministerial posts in all of Somaliland's governments to date.

I get it, you don't like Kulmiye/Biixi and want Waddani to win. But there is no need to follow these BS stories made up to tarnish the reputation of a man who has served Somaliland well.

That's what happens when you have the same Kulmiye mayor for more than a decade, why did they choose the same guy again for 5 years...:mindblown:

Look! his is old as f*ck and the other mayors are young or have done a good job for their cities.

I dont know the Faratoon guy but Ismaaciil XaajiNuur liberated Ceerigaabo. The people reward him for his sacrifices and he stays as long as his his grateful constituents /council want to elect him

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Saaxib, that is not remotely true. Faratoon was a cabinet member during the Riyaale administration. Watch the documentary I linked earlier, it details how he has been present in Somaliland politics from day one until now.

I think that Waddani as the largest party has a legitimate claim to argue that it's choice for parliamentary leader should be selected. However, there is no need to disparage an honourable man who has served Somaliland well in his time.
tenor.gif

Very disappointed that you feel the need to make things up saaxib.

What you wrote above is entirely untrue. See documentary below where his story of being ever present in Somaliland politics is covered. There is video footage showing him present in the peace conferences, during the Cigaal administration, during the Riyaale administration, during the Silaanyo administration and into the Biixi administration. He had ministerial posts in all of Somaliland's governments to date.

I get it, you don't like Kulmiye/Biixi and want Waddani to win. But there is no need to follow these BS stories made up to tarnish the reputation of a man who has served Somaliland well.

We need young and new faces in the new Golaha waakilda and we're thankful for what he did for this nation but he needs to retire from politics

After the election, new age politicians are taking off in Somaliland

Look how it galvanize people after an election, we should hold election on time every time from now on.

We should set a budget for the expenses by law, and hold the election on time, every time.

Only good things can come out of it like we see these days.

Trending