OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Yeah i got a small bet on dallas winning. I think that dallas will even reach the western conference finals vs phoenix
With the Lakers out, the clippers are the strongest team on paper. I’m worried they figure it out and get better as the playoffs go on, like the 2019 Raptors

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Dallas is gonna win tomorrow I can guarantee it. If porzingis can just drop 18 and play okay defense it will be an easy win.
Guarantee it? The home team is 0-5 in the series. I predict they come out flat, go down by 16, make a few runs but never really get close

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
With the Lakers out, the clippers are the strongest team on paper. I’m worried they figure it out and get better as the playoffs go on, like the 2019 Raptors
Nah thw clippers are done. The claw and pandemic P will not do anything. Kawhi will not do shit. I think Phoenix wil win the west at the end of the day

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Nobody wants him. The future is bleak for these guys
What do you think is gonna happen with the lakers sqaud? Do you think they will trade kuzma?
Lakers cannot and have not been able to devolop players. D’angelo Russell, Julius randle, Lonzo ball, Brandon Ingram, and Jordan clarkson were all on the same team at one point besides lonzo. If the lakers get rid of kuzma I have feeling he’ll turn into a superstar, The lakers are gonna regret trading him, but he’s not doing anything to help them now so trading him is the best idea. But once he leaves he’ll probably avg 21 and 6.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lakers cannot and have not been able to devolop players. D’angelo Russell, Julius randle, Lonzo ball, Brandon Ingram, and Jordan clarkson were all on the same team at one point besides lonzo. If the lakers get rid of kuzma I have feeling he’ll turn into a superstar, The lakers are gonna regret trading him, but he’s not doing anything to help them now so trading him is the best idea. But once he leaves he’ll probably avg 21 and 6.
He’ll go from being a meme like Tobias Harris to a legit 20ppg guy

digaagjecel

He’ll go from being a meme like Tobias Harris to a legit 20ppg guy
Kuzma also isn’t a bad defender if we’re being honest. He just lacks confidence, I remember the old Lebron would make his teammates more confident. I remember niggas like Noris cole will feel like they’re all stars whenever Lebron was on the court.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You talk to soon. Kawhi the best playoff performer wont do shit??
The road team is 6-0 in the series. Mavs are the road team Sunday. And before you say Kawhi won’t let it happen, why did he allow it the three other times?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

The Blazers took a step in the right direction and axed Terry Stotts. Next, they should trade Dame and CJ for a massive haul and hire a coach who believes in defence.

@digaagjecel what do you think? I couldn’t stand this coach the past nine years. His philosophy is to let CJ McConnel chuck 25 shots a game because he was “feelin good”

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Damian Lillard says his patience has worn down and basically hinted he wants out. I don’t know if the axing of Stotts calms him down (doubt it). Jusuf Nurkic has also expressed doubt about his future in Portland. The Raptors are in desperate need of a centre and they have assets.

digaagjecel

The Blazers took a step in the right direction and axed Terry Stotts. Next, they should trade Dame and CJ for a massive haul and hire a coach who believes in defence.

@digaagjecel what do you think? I couldn’t stand this coach the past nine years. His philosophy is to let CJ McConnel chuck 25 shots a game because he was “feelin good”
This guy and Scott brooks are the worst coaches ever, they get blessed with so much offensive fire power and somehow are unable to utilize them. They run no plays at all on offense and not to mention their horrible defense. I’d say trade dame and cj, do what okc did get a bunch of draft picks and hire Jason kid as head coach and earl watson assistant coach. Earl Watson is really good at developing young players and scouting as well. There would be no devin booker if it wasn’t for him.

digaagjecel

Damian Lillard says his patience has worn down and basically hinted he wants out. I don’t know if the axing of Stotts calms him down (doubt it). Jusuf Nurkic has also expressed doubt about his future in Portland. The Raptors are in desperate need of a centre and they have assets.
Dame to Miami? They are in need of a bucket getter. They don’t really have anyone who could put the ball on the floor and get bucket. If dame comes then I believe kawhi will also join them as well.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Dame to Miami? They are in need of a bucket getter. They don’t really have anyone who could put the ball on the floor and get bucket. If dame comes then I believe kawhi will also join them as well.
They can’t pay both Kawhi and Dame. The clippers are the second best team remaining on paper. It’s not impossible that they make the finals and win. Dame should join LeBron and AD to win a title next year.

digaagjecel

They can’t pay both Kawhi and Dame. The clippers are the second best team remaining on paper. It’s not impossible that they make the finals and win. Dame should join LeBron and AD to win a title next year.
If they don’t give jimmy that max contract then they definitely have money. But you telling me they can pay kawhi dame and pg all at the same time?

digaagjecel

They’ll get rid of everybody on the roster
Not a good look reason why people were doubting the Nets was because of their bench. When they added harden and a couple shooters then they were a solidified championship team right then and there. You get rid of Reggie Jackson then you get rid of the whole clippers bench simple!

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Not a good look reason why people were doubting the Nets was because of their bench. When they added harden and a couple shooters then they were a solidified championship team right then and there. You get rid of Reggie Jackson then you get rid of the whole clippers bench simple!
If they add Dame it is absolutely over. They’ll get a cheaper Reggie Jackson. Dame has to get his standard 35 and of PG and Kawhi get their 25 each it’s over. They’re brooklyn with better defence

Trending

Latest posts