OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Do you know how hard it is to watch nba on dutch tv. They show 1 game a week on tv. These langaab dutch guys rather show you golf and formule 1 then nba games:westbrookwtf:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
:russ: :russ::russ:
They can’t handle luka by himself what makes you think they’re gonna go any further sxb. All it takes is porzingis to drop at least 15 and I guarantee Dallas’s victory.
Mark my words. They’re a cursed team but that was finally lifted last night

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
James Harden is OUT for the remainder of the series. The Nets will still score but the Bucks chances improved drastically.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Hamstring. But like I was saying, the Bucks will have scoring droughts while the Nets won’t. And that’s what is happening even without James Harden
Nets in this playoffs have the worst defense but the number 1 offense. The bucks have the number 1 defense this playoffs and with a top 5 offense. Bucks Need to play peak offense in order to win this series regardless if James harden is there or not.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nets in this playoffs have the worst defense but the number 1 offense. The bucks have the number 1 defense this playoffs and with a top 5 offense. Bucks Need to play peak offense in order to win this series regardless if James harden is there or not.
Blake is having a decent game. You are right about bucks needing to play elite offense. I actually got money on the nets winning this game. Lets hope that they dont f*ck me over:lawd:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Blake is having a decent game. You are right about bucks needing to play elite offense. I actually got money on the nets winning this game. Lets hope that they dont f*ck me over:lawd:
They’re winning this game. I just saw Jrue Holiday miss a pull up and then the other end KD hit the same shot. Jrue is just not KD or Kyrie and neither is Middleton. That’s why the Nets are winning.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They’re winning this game. I just saw Jrue Holiday miss a pull up and then the other end KD hit the same shot. Jrue is just not KD or Kyrie
Yeah Middleton is deff the 2nd guy on the bucks. But he shows up sometimes and he is not enough. giannis needs a 2nd player that averages more then 25 ppg per game to have a chance for a title

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Yeah Middleton is deff the 2nd guy on the bucks. But he shows up sometimes and he is not enough. giannis needs a 2nd player that averages more then 25 ppg per game to have a chance for a title
Yes. A 25ppg wing or perimeter player with good ball handling skills. Also needs to be an elite defender. That’s why I think the Clippers are the best remaining team. Middleton is close to this but lacks confidence in big moments

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yes. A 25ppg wing or perimeter player with good ball handling skills. Middleton is close to this but lacks confidence in big moments
I just rememberd that they could have had joel embiid now if they didn draft that langaab jabari parker:mjlaugh:. Immagine giannis and joel on the same team. they would have been like tim Duncan and david dobinson

giphy.gif

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I just rememberd that they could have had joel embiid now if they didn draft that langaab jabari parker:mjlaugh:. Immagine giannis and joel on the same team. they would have been like tim Duncan and david dobinson

giphy.gif
Jabari Parker 😂 😂 😂 Stupid organization from top to bottom. The only thing they got right was drafting Giannis.

On a side note, KD just picked up his FOURTH foul and is still in the game.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Jabari Parker 😂 😂 😂 Stupid organization from top to bottom. The only thing they got right was drafting Giannis.

On a side note, KD just picked up his FOURTH foul and is still in the game.
Yeah thats wild. But did you see his last 3 poimter he scored. i Think Brooklyn is gonna win this in 5 games
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts