OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
That loss should shock the mavs into improving their defence and Porzingis to do more. Clippers will win one more so Mavs in 6
I actually now think the clippers could win the series. They’re extremely talented but have always been cursed. I think the curse was lifted last night. My two most disliked teams, the bucks and clippers might meet in the finals

Celery

Vasodilator
I saw this google glitch and my heart almost stopped

2CD667B1-EFF0-46BA-B048-66491E9BE27E.jpeg

Celery

Vasodilator
Suns tied the series up, they have to win at home otherwise the lakers will win in 6.
AD is hobbled and could miss the pivotal game 5. Lakers need not bother if AD has a major injury. This paves the way for the flippers to win the west, unless Luka has something to say (don’t think he does).

I had the Nets as a lock to come out of the east but they’re having trouble with the Celtics right now. Bucks or 76ers beat Clippers to win it all.

Celery

Vasodilator
James Harden, KD and Irving have scored almost all of the Nets points in the third and are shooting 90% from the field. Lol 😂 The NBA is screwed

Celery

Vasodilator
The Clippers Mavs game begins in 30 minutes. I have a sick feeling that Clippers tie series 2-2 and this sensational Luka kid misses 20 free throws

Celery

Vasodilator
The Clippers Mavs game begins in 30 minutes. I have a sick feeling that Clippers tie series 2-2 and this sensational Luka kid misses 20 free throws
Exactly what I feared is happening. Luka and Pingus are 1-5 from free throw line. Their anger for the Clippers has worn off and they’re down 11.

Celery

Vasodilator
AD is likely out for game 5. @Figo this is really bad for the Lakers. Remember your team refused to trade THT, who’s not playing, for Kyle Lowry. Free trip to the finals for the Clippers. If Kawhi is FMVP, the murmurs will return that he’s the best player in the world, even though that’s not true.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
AD is likely out for game 5. @Figo this is really bad for the Lakers. Remember your team refused to trade THT, who’s not playing, for Kyle Lowry. Free trip to the finals for the Clippers. If Kawhi is FMVP, the murmurs will return that he’s the best player in the world, even though that’s not true.
:jcoleno: We rely on AD too much man. Vogel needs to give Harrell some minutes with AD out the guy is a dog he can give us crucial minutes off the bench. As for the trade eh it is what it is. The biggest miss we have is Dwight the guy energy and effort was huge part of our success last year.

If Bron and others don’t step up tonight this series will end soon for us. We have too many players who are playing es rn.

Celery

Vasodilator
:jcoleno: We rely on AD too much man. Vogel needs to give Harrell some minutes with AD out the guy is a dog he can give us crucial minutes off the bench. As for the trade eh it is what it is. The biggest miss we have is Dwight the guy energy and effort was huge part of our success last year.

If Bron and others don’t step up tonight this series will end soon for us. We have too many players who are playing *****es rn.

Isn’t it shocking how the clippers were down 2-0 and the Lakers were up 2-1 with home court advantage? My biggest nightmare is Paul George winning a chip

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dame :wow: Guy needs help Walahi he deserves a ring.

As for my Lakers they’re playing like es. LooooL at all those people who thought Bron would go off in this game.:russ: This game was a must win game for Suns anyway. Not worried AD will be back we’ll win this in 7 IA.

Celery

Vasodilator
@Figo How would you fix the Blazers going forward? Do you fire Terry Stotts? Cause I would. This two-small guard lineup that doesn’t defend is not working. Also what do you do with Norman Powell? He’ll probably walk for nothing and you gave up a 22-year old rising star in Gary Trent Jr.

Celery

Vasodilator
For Portland, they should re-sign Powell and pair him up with Dame as the 2 guard. Get value for CJ to address the 3 or 4 position. The 5 position is in good hands. They should hire Ty Lue after the clippers fire him tomorrow

Trending