OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Lakers are making a spirited comeback and have cut a 29 point deficit to 19. If they somehow pull it off, they’re toast in game 7

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lebron is finished man, he is too old and looks fatigued, playing way too passive as well
It’s over now for sure. My worst nightmare is the flippers getting past Dallas and then making the finals. They can beat the Nets unfortunately

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
There will be no game 7, goodbye to the lakers. F Lebron and his legacy.
Where does all this hatred come from? LeBron is the best athlete of all time. Period. He’s also a savvy player who just didn’t have enough help or else he’d be 7-3 in the finals

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Where does all this hatred come from? LeBron is the best athlete of all time. Period. He’s also a savvy player who just didn’t have enough help or else he’d be 7-3 in the finals
Lebron is the best nba player of all time no discussion. Whenever he beat any of my favorite teams I wouldn’t be angry because I wanted him to be better then mj. Now I could give a f*ck about who’s the best. I’m only worried about teams I like, Lebron is the villain he is no longer the young hero he once was.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lebron is the best nba player of all time no discussion. Whenever he beat any of my favorite teams I wouldn’t be angry because I wanted him to be better then mj. Now I could give a f*ck about who’s the best. I’m only worried about teams I like, Lebron is the villain he is no longer the young hero he once was.
My biggest fear is the clippers winning game 7. If they do, I don’t Utah beats them and neither does Denver without Murray. I’m going to breath a huge sigh of relief if they lose tomorrow.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
My biggest fear is the clippers winning game 7. If they do, I don’t Utah beats them and neither does Denver without Murray. I’m going to breath a huge sigh of relief if they lose tomorrow.
I liked your take on the bucks vs nets, bucks defense is number 1 where as the nets offense is number 1. The thing is bucks offense are top 5 in the league while the nets are not even top 10 but let’s see where this will go.

Trending