OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Brook Lopez hits the slowest, sloppiest buzzer beating bank shot in history to trim the 16 point deficit to 14. I’m worried this dampens the Nets momentum into the 4th. KD and Kyrie have logged HEAVY minutes but this is the playoffs

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Yeah thats wild. But did you see his last 3 poimter he scored. i Think Brooklyn is gonna win this in 5 games
giphy.gif
What if KD fouls out in the 4th? As a Raptors fan I really hope Brooklyn wins the series and the title. Although the Raptors owned them since 2017, I don’t want a running 7-foot big winning it.

I also don’t want the 76ers tanking for five years rewarded with a title

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
19 point lead 3 minutes left. 1-0 Brooklyn lead. If the Bucks hit their shots next game, they’ll lose by 8 instead of 20

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
They’re winning this game. I just saw Jrue Holiday miss a pull up and then the other end KD hit the same shot. Jrue is just not KD or Kyrie and neither is Middleton. That’s why the Nets are winning.
Jrue holiday is the best all-around defender in the league and KD is the best all-around offensive player. Jrue’s game isn’t supposed to be flashy he’s a grimey hustle type with a little finesse. I got bucks winning game 2 even if harden comes back.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Jrue holiday is the best all-around defender in the league and KD is the best all-around offensive player. Jrue’s game isn’t supposed to be flashy he’s a grimey hustle type with a little finesse. I got bucks winning game 2 even if harden comes back.
Here’s the simple fact. The Nets have two superstar perimeter players and the Bucks have a skilled Big without a jump shot. It’s over my friend. There’s a chance they sweep

Can't even cap Jrue holiday isnt even a top 6 most influential players in this series. Even if jrue holiday is a good defender, a pick and roll or a screen will fix that problem. Nets in 4

digaagjecel

Can't even cap Jrue holiday isnt even a top 6 most influential players in this series. Even if jrue holiday is a good defender, a pick and roll or a screen will fix that problem. Nets in 4
nets don’t really run any pick in roles, maybe with harden but even then your having crippled blake set a screen on you. Jrue is a dog the man is everywhere, he was going through screens set by adebiyo you think blake is stopping him?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Hawks are giving it to Philly up 60-38 in the second. I’m watching on ABC and anytime the 76ers score the announcer nearly orgasms. Disgusting

digaagjecel

The Hawks are giving it to Philly up 60-38 in the second. I’m watching on ABC and anytime the 76ers score the announcer nearly orgasms. Disgusting
These are my 2nd round playoff predictions. Hawks beat the 76ixers in 6, bucks win in 7, nuggets win in 6, Dallas win 7 against the jazz if they make it, and lastly if clippers make it then jazz wins in 6.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
These are my 2nd round playoff predictions. Hawks beat the 76ixers in 6, bucks win in 7, nuggets win in 6, Dallas win 7 against the jazz if they make it, and lastly if clippers make it then jazz wins in 6.
I think 76ers prevail and if Harden doesn’t come back, they’ll be in the NBA finals, where they are evenly matched against any team. If Harden is back or if the Bucks beat the Nets, then they oust Philly in ECF and they have a legitimate shot

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The 🦅 fly into Philly and absolutely stun the 76ers to take game 1. Except for the final few minutes, they played very well. 3-1 on the road in the postseason

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Luka Doncic seems so energized on the road. Tingus Pingus has 10 first quarter points already and is stepping up. If he has 10 more, the Mavs fly to Utah after the game

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I’m so worried that Marcus Morris and Terence Mann hit just enough open shots to cost Dallas the win

digaagjecel

I don’t even feel like watching the playoffs anymore now that Dallas is gone. Only thing keeping me in this is the nuggets(favorite team). Nuggets in 6 man.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Clippers will take on the Jazz Tuesday night in Salt Lake. Utah has a superstar wing, elite rim protection and excellent overall team defence. They also generate a ton of open threes and hit 17 (!!!) on average. The clippers have two elite wings and a well rounded roster. The Jazz are the better team but the clippers have the best player and that’s why Clippers win in 6.

@digaagjecel @mr steal your naag How will you cope with Steve Ballmer dancing around after hes handed the Larry OB?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I made a bold prediction a few days ago and I’m doubling down. My new adopted team the Clippers are winning the west and possibly the whole thing if Harden doesn’t return.

digaagjecel

The Clippers will take on the Jazz Tuesday night in Salt Lake. Utah has a superstar wing, elite rim protection and excellent overall team defence. They also generate a ton of open threes and hit 17 (!!!) on average. The clippers have two elite wings and a well rounded roster. The Jazz are the better team but the clippers have the best player and that’s why Clippers win in 6.

@digaagjecel @mr steal your naag How will you cope with Steve Ballmer dancing around after hes handed the Larry OB?
Doncic once again took them on by himself and almost one. You seriously think they have chance against the jazz’s chemistry. Come one bro they’ll be facing a real team this time.