OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Cardiac Kemba step back :wow::damn:
Besides OG Raptors were awful from the 3 and still only lost by 3. Raptors need to regroup for game 3 or they’ll be swept.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Siakam is the new Playoff Pee
Cardiac Kemba step back :wow::damn:
Besides OG Raptors were awful from the 3 and still only lost by 3. Raptors need to regroup for game 3 or they’ll be swept.
No, they’ll be swept. They have a small edge in coaching but players play, and they don’t have Tatum or anyone like him. They should’ve listened to people and blown it up at the trade deadline. They would’ve traded Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol and Norman Powell for a bunch of first round picks. Add Giannis in 2021 and win again.
:kanyeshrug:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
idc if we get swept, we weren't winning the finals with this roster anyways, I'd rather our faults get exposed.
Calm down dude. What do you mean “we”? Last year’s team with Kawhi was a Middleton turnover away from going down 3-0 and getting swept. Chill

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What a game Nuggets almost bottled it. Conley shot rimmed out smh. I had the Nuggets in 6 in this series but what a series it turned out to be in the end.

Hopefully Rockets vs OKC game don’t disappoint tomorrow.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
What a game Nuggets almost bottled it. Conley shot rimmed out smh. I had the Nuggets in 6 in this series but what a series it turned out to be in the end.

Hopefully Rockets vs OKC game don’t disappoint tomorrow.
What team do you support? The nuggets and the winner of rockets-thunder will get demolished by the LA teams. I’m really interested in the winner of the LA battle in the WCF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Raptors are turning into weshit after that Jacob Blake disrupture. f*ck.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What team do you support? The nuggets and the winner of rockets-thunder will get demolished by the LA teams. I’m really interested in the winner of the LA battle in the WCF
Lakers. Been a fan since afro Kobe.

You think Clippers are gonna run over the Nuggets? I feel like it’s gonna be a close series.

If Pandemic P doesn’t eat good against the Nuggets he’ll be grilled more. Kawhi literally carried him in the first round.
Mavericks are actually much better than the Nuggets. Dallas had +4.9 point differential (third in the west, sixth overall) during the season compared to Denver's mediocre +2.1, Mavs just struggled closing games which is why they finished 7th. It should be an easier series for the Clippers.