OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mavericks are actually much better than the Nuggets. Dallas had +4.9 point differential (third in the west, sixth overall) during the season compared to Denver's mediocre +2.1, Mavs just struggled closing games which is why they finished 7th. It should be an easier series for the Clippers.
That and the unicorn being tossed out in the first game and his injury. Mavs could’ve been up 3-1 if things didn’t go against them.

If Nuggets don’t wanna go home early they’ll have to help out Jokic and Murray.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Fucking Utah choked a 3-1 lead wtf that bastard mitchell made me lose money today:drakewtf:

Raps went down 2-0 against milwaukee last yr and won four straight. Niggas just need to hit their shots this Celtics team ain't that special. I believe worst case scenario raps lose in 6

If Nuggets don’t wanna go home early they’ll have to help out Jokic and Murray.
They have 0 chance, their best wings are Grant and Craig along with terrible rim D from Jokic and Plumlee

PG and Kawhi are going to be dropping 40 in their sleep :mjlol:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lakers. Been a fan since afro Kobe.

You think Clippers are gonna run over the Nuggets? I feel like it’s gonna be a close series.
Clippers defend. And they have a guy who doesn’t have cold streaks or off nights

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Fucking Utah choked a 3-1 lead wtf that bastard mitchell made me lose money today:drakewtf:

Raps went down 2-0 against milwaukee last yr and won four straight. Niggas just need to hit their shots this Celtics team ain't that special. I believe worst case scenario raps lose in 6
I said after the first quarter of game 1 that it’ll be a sweep. I’ve been watching this team since the Sam Mitchell days. I’ll stop watching them if neither of the following happens
1. They get Giannis and go for it again
2. They get rid of everybody in exchange for a bunch of first round picks and build a dynasty in a few years time.

This middle ground of being a good regular season team and choking in the postseason is not at all a good one.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Mavericks are actually much better than the Nuggets. Dallas had +4.9 point differential (third in the west, sixth overall) during the season compared to Denver's mediocre +2.1, Mavs just struggled closing games which is why they finished 7th. It should be an easier series for the Clippers.
Mavs, Nuggets, Jazz, Rockets are all pretenders and garbage teams.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
If Pandemic P doesn’t eat good against the Nuggets he’ll be grilled more. Kawhi literally carried him in the first round.
The nuggets defence doesn’t exist and their offence depends on Jamal Murray’s emotional state. Clippers in five.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I trust Masai to get us back to the promise land once more :wow:
Only one way to do it and I’m not sure Toronto fans will be able to stomach it

1. Put together another good regular season and at the trade deadline trade everybody for a bunch of first round picks
2. Your lottery lineup will lose a couple times in the postseason
3. Then, you win a couple titles in a row

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Tdot looks finished, a shame Kawhi left yall.
Why’s it a shame?? Raptors were on the verge of a rebuild when they gambled on an injured, disgruntled player and they got a championship out of it. No one thought they’d win it this year anyway.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why’s it a shame?? Raptors were on the verge of a rebuild when they gambled on an injured, disgruntled player and they got a championship out of it. No one thought they’d win it this year anyway.

With Kawhi you always got a chance, and that team was built well for him instead of that fraud PG who will let him down. Its water under the bridge now though, time for the rebuild.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Our Raps are pretenders too
Everyone except delusional Raps fans has been saying that all year. They have the best coach but coaches can’t take over games. I fear that Siakam might never become that guy for the Raptors.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I said after the first quarter of game 1 that it’ll be a sweep. I’ve been watching this team since the Sam Mitchell days. I’ll stop watching them if neither of the following happens
1. They get Giannis and go for it again
2. They get rid of everybody in exchange for a bunch of first round picks and build a dynasty in a few years time.

This middle ground of being a good regular season team and choking in the postseason is not at all a good one.
You sound like a fake ass fan who tf quits on their team after losing game 1 in a series lol ur goofy :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I'm a wizards fan so idc too much if y'all get wussed by Celtics but ik that raps will bounce back and make the series more interesting

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You sound like a fake ass fan who tf quits on their team after losing game 1 in a series lol ur goofy :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I'm a wizards fan so idc too much if y'all get wussed by Celtics but ik that raps will bounce back and make the series more interesting
Lol didn’t you say that after game 1?? I’m not delusional. I can see what’s happening out there. The Raptors are going to lose because the guy they paid 130m basically took the money and checked out. He was struggling in the seeding games and against the NETS. How does a guy who was averaging almost 30 in the early season give you 13 and 17 in two critical games when the other team’s best player gives them 34??

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Our Raps are pretenders too
I remember when I used to call the Raptors pretenders then Kawhi joined y’all and took y’all to the promise land and I had to put some respect on your name. Maybe it’s time I start slandering the Raptors again. :gaasdrink:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I remember when I used to call the Raptors pretenders then Kawhi joined y’all and took y’all to the promise land and I had to put some respect on your name. Maybe it’s time I start slandering the Raptors again. :gaasdrink:
The Raptors developed one of the best midrange shooters and iso scorers but he was scared of lebron. He would’ve been torching the Celtics but he’s in San Antonio now. But Norman Powell has as many chips as Paul pierce, so there’s that

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I dont even think spicy p shit is even better than playoff P george
Masai should have taken kawhi with paul george
Teams tank for years to win a chip and end up not winning it, like Philly and Milwaukee. Masai rented a superstar and got that elusive chip. Siakam is not ready and probably never will be. There’s definitely off court stuff happening with him and others.

Trending